MOTM vs Liverpool

I’m assuming we won’t get enough votes, but I’ll kick us off with Bowen, as he scored.

Comments

• Was too much 🍷🍷🍷 for me to offer a view.

I can look up some stats if you like.
  • Alvarez was busy before he came off.
  • ME for having to watch the whole 94 mins =)
  • Benny, when he was on, he was the one I noticed the most……..just not in good way

In truth, if I had to pick someone, I thought Johnson contributed as much as anyone.
  • No vote from me, I'm too annoyed with Moyes.
  • Ben Johnson. At least he showed some desire to get up the field. 2 good ball up to Bowen, one of which he scored.
  • I was amazed at your comment.
    Then when I looked at the stats, turns out he had the most touches.

• Kudus (although no one played well)
  • Ben Johnson for trying and getting an assist.
  • So far we have three for Ben Johnson, and one each for Kudus, Alvarez and Bowen.
  • You may as well give this up alderz. A lot lose interest when we lose and having 'no results' makes the seasonal assessment worth less.

Bowen
  • IronHerb said:

You may as well give this up alderz. A lot lose interest when we lose and having 'no results' makes the seasonal assessment worth less.

Bowen

We’ve only had, so far, two games that have had a no result, I think (incl the game in the cup that wasn’t broadcasted). I think we’re ok for now, but yeah it would be more worthwhile if people were voting more consistently.
  • edited December 2023
    I vote in pretty much every game, unless there are too few positives for anyone to deserve my vote. Last night was one such game.
  • I wasn't going to vote, but on reflection, and thinking about what we want this discussion to achieve...

I'll say Bowen.

West ham got one goal. He scored it and pretty much made it to.

So

Him
  • We finish with three for Ben Johnson and Jarrod Bowen, and one each for Mo Kudus, Edson Alvarez.
This discussion has been closed.