Our new 3rd kit

Maybe it is just me but I have just seen a pic of our new 3rd kit, forgive me if this is on another thread

Now call me old fashioned but is blue, not our normal blue, more of a c……a blue, like that sort of blue

That’ll be a big fat “NO” from me

Comments

• Oh my, that's just wrong, wrong, wrong.

Do the people who approve these kits do it just to annoy us? For goodness sake, it's shocking how badly wrong they get things on such a regular basis.
  • Looks like a wannabe Chavs kit. no, no, and no again. Truly Awful.
  • Where can I buy one?🤷🏻‍♂️
  • My favourite thing is this from the BBC:
    BBC said:

The navy strip features a triangular pattern "which immediately recognises the emblematic floodlight design at London Stadium, a theme echoed in the sky-blue triangle details at the V-neck collar and sleeves".

The Hammers used fans from all over the world to unveil the kit in their video.

The club said: "From New York to Nashville. Scandinavia to Sydney. Miami to Czechia. And across India and Africa we see Hammers fans around the world wearing a piece of our London home."

"Immediately"
  • Let's hope we don't use it in Europe, or in any match come to think of it.
  • Last season it was black and that’s not in our colours either
  • Last season it was black and that’s not in our colours either

Yes, but refs liked it 😉
  • Slacker said:

Where can I buy one?🤷🏻‍♂️

Patience grasshopper, my money is on these things hitting the sale showrooms near you very soon

• 🎉🎉🎉🎉
  • edited August 2023
    Just seen it. I actually like the triangle bits of the design, but hate the blue. Wrong shade! We can have dark blue, but not that!
  • My two boys, in looking to buy me something for Xmas etc, have been known to buy me a shirt, I have warned them both not to get me this one.

I told them that I would of course thank them for the thought but would promptly go out and burn it
  • edited October 2023
    Have to say, I really like our 3rd kit….. If I buy any WHUFC t shirt this season it’s gonna be this one ⚒️ Love the colour regardless if other teams have similar…
  • My two boys, in looking to buy me something for Xmas etc, have been known to buy me a shirt, I have warned them both not to get me this one.

I told them that I would of course thank them for the thought but would promptly go out and burn it

What sort of reactions do you get walking round Chicago in a West Ham shirt?
  • I’ve bought three already!🎉

What sort of reactions do you get walking round Chicago in a West Ham shirt?
    Truthfully, I regularly wear a badged polo shirt and quite often get a supportive comment, the game gets a lot of coverage over here nowadays