Another addition to the Academy

Yet another youngster from Northern Ireland joins West Ham. Sean Moore, 17, comes from local club Cliftonville

cid:44A0E6F9-DC4A-4E4A-AB02-C52397B5D1B7

Comments

• He looks about 12 =)
  • MrsGrey said:

Who?

Sean Moore
  • I thought Mrs G was referring to a rather fresh looking Mark James
  • alderz said:

MrsGrey said:

Who?

Sean Moore
    I'm wasted on you lot, really. :p
  • edited June 2023
    MrsGrey said:

alderz said:

MrsGrey said:

Who?

Sean Moore
    I'm wasted on you lot, really. :p
    You're wasted already? I know it's Friday but it's not even 5pm ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • It is somewhere ๐Ÿป
  • Who's Mark James?
  • edited June 2023

Who's Mark James?

The other guy in the photo, he looks vaguely familiar to me, used to be a footballer I think, played a game or two for a club called West Ham, might even have been their captain for a few seasons I believe, full name was something like Mark James Noble or something similar I think ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
  • MrsGrey said:

Who?

I actually double checked to make sure that Iโ€™d included the ladโ€™s name in the post and I had, heโ€™s Sean Moore aged 17. But if you mean โ€œwhoโ€? as in Iโ€™ve never heard of him, thereโ€™s no reason why you should have. He joins Calum Marshall, Patrick Kelly and Josh Briggs who have all been transferred to West Ham from clubs in Northern Ireland. Good old fashion scouting.

• DJ it was my feeble attempt at a witty response to steve, who said 'he looks about 12'. There are 2 'he's' in the picture.

Needing ;yercoat
  • MrsGrey said:

DJ it was my feeble attempt at a witty response to steve, who said 'he looks about 12'. There are 2 'he's' in the picture.

Needing ;yercoat

๐Ÿ‘