Gent at Home Thursday 20th April 20.00 BST

Comments

• Btw, did I mention we're massive?
  • A bottle of red ,pizza,and ribs will taste good now ,And yes the wife is away
  • Cornet again messes up a one-on-one, not match sharp yet it seems.
  • That was our corner? What did they do?

To be fair, he barely gets any minutes. Fornals has looked rusty, too.

Or, that's what he does in training and that's why he doesn't start.
  • Brother sledge is a bit slow getting the Bournmouth thread up =)
  • Btw, did I mention we're massive?

Well, no. I thought that we had gone on a crash diet at the start of the season, but have started to bulk up a bit and added a bit of girth
  • Get in, 4-1 FT
  • I read the first few pages on here and decided to take the dog out instead of watching the game.

How did it turn out?
  • Well apart from some lack defending for the goal, we looked great, especially the second half. I even stayed this time hahaha
  • Last game & a half…welcome back the old West Ham
  • The 'quality' of that interview with Rice was really poor.
  • edited April 2023
    Slacker said:

I read the first few pages on here and decided to take the dog out instead of watching the game.

How did it turn out?

So what made you take the dog for a walk, the first 25 mins of the game if you watched it, or this site, just curious , because if it was this site , then are you saying you didn’t watch the game ?
    Oh well,
    Well played u Irons ⚒️
  • I'm sure Cornet has missed more one on ones than he's had games.
  • How do you tune a cornet?
  • Slacker said:

I read the first few pages on here and decided to take the dog out instead of watching the game.

How did it turn out?

So what made you take the dog for a walk, the first 25 mins of the game if you watched it, or this site, just curious , because if it was this site , then are you saying you didn’t watch the game ?
    Oh well,
    Well played u Irons ⚒️
    Oh dear.🤦🏻‍♂️

• Slacker said:

Slacker said:

How did it turn out?

Oh well,
    Well played u Irons ⚒️
    Oh dear.🤦🏻‍♂️

Oh dear what 🙄
  • ... can the matter be
  • Slacker said:

Slacker said:

How did it turn out?

Oh well,
    Well played u Irons ⚒️
    Oh dear.🤦🏻‍♂️

Oh dear what 🙄
    Mate do you honestly think I took the dog out?
    Really?

• Slacker said:

Slacker said:

Slacker said:

How did it turn out?

Oh well,
    Well played u Irons ⚒️
    Oh dear.🤦🏻‍♂️

Oh dear what 🙄
    Mate do you honestly think I took the dog out?
    Really?

TBH I didn’t know, I wasn’t sure if u we’re having a laugh or being sarcastic, don’t know why I’d think that 🤦🏼‍♂️
  • edited April 2023
    All this, and Man U fans in meltdown 😆. If Carlsberg did...
    ( gotta celebrate here cos nephew is a Red and he's still quite young so can't go too heavy on the bantz)
  • Most shouting and joy I have had watching West Ham for a while.
  • My neighbour's are Man Utd fans. I hope they realise that all the shouting and cheering was for the West Ham goals and not for Seville scoring. 😁
  • My neighbour's are Man Utd fans. I hope they realise that all the shouting and cheering was for the West Ham goals and not for Seville scoring. 😁

Win win, or win lose I suppose 😂🤣😂
  • Missed watching it live so had to wait for the recorded version this evening, what a result, now I know why Mrs C was playing it coyly when I came in.

We are so massive and confident that we can afford to gift them a goal……..so pleased to see us play with such confidence, that must give us a lift and hopefully should stand us in good stead in the league.

They had a couple of decent chances but frankly, we dominated and it was great to see.

On the flip side, Benny needs to practice his delivery as a couple of times when in plenty of space he made a right old horlicks of it, Paq is frustrating as he appears so casual sometimes and Cornet worries me slightly, probably needs game time but he has not impressed me thus far.

However, a great result, a great night and it was especially great to see Rices smile.

COYI

• Oh, and Bowen was outstanding, just saying
  • I know he can be frustrating, but I love Paqueta. I think he’s quality, and has gotten better as the season has gone on. I think next year he’ll be a much better player for us.
  • alderz said:

I know he can be frustrating, but I love Paqueta. I think he’s quality, and has gotten better as the season has gone on. I think next year he’ll be a much better player for us.

I like him too. Just needs to cut out that one horrific mistake a game he often does.