AEK LARNACA (H) THURS MARCH 16th 8PM ...PART 2

Comments

• I’d quite like to see Scamaca and Ings together tonight. Let’s see what kind of understanding they have as a front two. Then if Scamaca drifts, at least there will be another striker there / in the box.
  • edited March 2023
    Ref been told to check a yellow card he gave to one of their players for a foul on Fornals.

Edit: upgraded to red, didn't look quite that bad to me tbh.
  • Good to see Fornals trying to stop the red being given
  • It doesn't matter, we will still make it look like we're playing against 11 hahaha
  • Last replay made the challenge look very bad - unsurprising with that view that a straight red was given
  • get Cornet on for some minutes, this tie is over now.

Maybe a few kids on towards the end.
  • Bowen has been very anonymous tonight IMO..
  • edited March 2023
    I'm sure Cornet will get half an hour or so as he builds up his match fitness, would be nice to see Potts and Mubama get a decent chunk of game time as well in the second half.
  • Wasn’t it good to see one of our strikers calmly finishing a one-on-one with the keeper, just a pity he was offside!
  • Goal fest inbound
  • edited March 2023
    Bowen with the second if it's onside.

Edit: the goal stands.
  • Bowen has been very anonymous tonight IMO..

Told you😀⚒
  • And 3, a second for Bowen.
  • Get Cornet and the kids on for some minutes, even get Kehrer on just for a confidence booster
  • edited March 2023
    Mubamaaaaaaaaaaa

Home debut goal. Well done lad.
  • edited March 2023
    Mubama on the scoresheet.

Soucek with the assist I believe, I bet Mubama is pleased he's playing 😂🤣😂
  • So pleased for Mubama
  • Laing and Potts on, good to see them get 20+ minutes.
  • edited March 2023
    Pleased for Mubama. Nice to see a West Ham fan scoring for his own team!
    This result could be the confidence boost that we need. 🤞
  • edited March 2023

This result could be the confidence boost that we need. 🤞

Shame we're not playing for over 2 weeks, but yeah 👍.
  • Blimey Freddie Potts is the double of Declan on the pitch he even runs like him!
  • Villareal look like they might be going out, Anderlecht scored, Lazio might be going out Az Alkmaar 2-1 up.
  • Slacker said:

Blimey Freddie Potts is the double of Declan on the pitch he even runs like him!

If he ends up being even half the player his dad or Rice is, he'll have a fairly decent career ahead of him, but let's hope he can do better than half 🤞🤞🤞.
  • Be nice if we could play 10-men Cypriots every week. Really enjoyed watching us tonight.
  • Has to be a penalty, surely?
  • edited March 2023

Slacker said:

Blimey Freddie Potts is the double of Declan on the pitch he even runs like him!

If he ends up being even half the player his dad or Rice is, he'll have a fairly decent career ahead of him, but let's hope he can do better than half 🤞🤞🤞.

Even BT sport agree with you! Perhaps they use this site.
  • Some big teams going out of conference tonight.
  • Hamstew said:

Some big teams going out of conference tonight.

Villarreal and Lazio going out is a big surprise