AEK LARNACA (A) THURS MARCH 9TH 5-45 pm

1235Β»

Comments

• Paqueta has been really off it today. Cornet looks up for it in his cameo, and injects a nice bit of pace into the side.
  • Scamacca still looking like a bit of a waste of a signing
  • Terrible performance. Thank god I have love island to look forward to.
  • Ya not great but a win is a win
  • edited March 2023
    Hamstew said:

Thank god I have love island to look forward to.

😱😱😱
  • I think if we sold all our signings of last summer, next summer, & invested the Rice money in a new set, not sure anybody would care
  • Hamstew said:

😱😱😱
    Did I say that out loud?
  • Hamstew said:

Hamstew said:

😱😱😱
    Did I say that out loud?
    Hoping for the win! For Ron and Lana 😜
  • Yeah same. Tanya and Shaq need to do one.
  • Good man!!
  • Love Island? Really!!!!!!!
  • Lukerz said:

I think if we sold all our signings of last summer, next summer, & invested the Rice money in a new set, not sure anybody would care

So Aguerd and Areola no good then?
  • Love Island? Really!!!!!!!

Someone's bitter about Casey being dumped out.
  • I’m surprised by the comments tbh. We just won 2-0 away from home in a European knock out game, and didn’t look troubled at all. Zouma, Scamacca and Cornet made returns from injury. I think we could have racked up more goals but we clearly knew the game was over at 2-0 and took our foot off the gas.

Was Paqueta wasteful? Yes. But he came into a very slow game that we were just trying to see out.

Maybe it’s that I just had a particularly nice biriyani and a beer, but I’m pretty happy.
  • I'm watching U-Boat Wargamers. I'm hoping they find Love Island and sink it! Hahaha
  • Hamstew said:

Love Island? Really!!!!!!!

Someone's bitter about Casey being dumped out.
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Me too ☝️
  • Lukerz said:

I think if we sold all our signings of last summer, next summer, & invested the Rice money in a new set, not sure anybody would care

@Lukerz, Can you please explain what I am missing here?
  • alderz said:

I’m surprised by the comments tbh.

I’m not.πŸ˜‰

• Slacker said:

alderz said:

I’m surprised by the comments tbh.

I’m not.πŸ˜‰

You Like Tanya and Shaq?
  • Antonio....Flipping ek.....Great goal....

Antonio....Flipping ek Tucker.....Great goal....

#Fixed it for ya
  • Worked so missed the game but totally appreciated the third page Antonio comments. This sort of completely negative assessment of players in game always works a treat! Who shall we do it to vs Villa and ensure they get a goal? :)
  • Bazshuayi said:

Worked so missed the game but totally appreciated the third page Antonio comments. This sort of completely negative assessment of players in game always works a treat! Who shall we do it to vs Villa and ensure they get a goal? :)

Areola!
  • Just saw the match late.
    Great 5 mins from Antonio. We looked comfortable, as we should.
    Happy.
  • I'm watching U-Boat Wargamers. I'm hoping they find Love Island and sink it! Hahaha

OK, unrelated to main topic but I saw the references to Uboat Wargamers and googled it as I had never heard of it.

My mother actually worked for Western Approaches in Liverpool during WW2, it is my understanding that she was purely secretarial but it takes a village as they say.

Liverpool was clearly a target and she incurred a nasty neck injury caused by bomb fragments/splinters that resulted in two pretty deep scars on the left side of her neck that were serious enough to be marked as such on her passport as identifying features, it was clearly a close call.

Will definitely be looking to see how to stream the series over here.

• The women may have started secretarial but believe me without them, they wouldn't have won the Battle of the Atlantic. A very interesting watch.
  • It's on Sky History over here.
  • From football, to love island, to WW2 πŸ˜‚
  • and even a mention of Liverpool :)