Other Games 25th and 26th Feb

2»

Comments

• steve said:

Jay ,not sure you can say handbag stuff anymore =)

Oops,, playground antics 🤔😉
  • You can't say fisticuffs either as I'm not sure a fist was thrown hahaha
  • I’m not sure Potter is out of his depth, tbh. For some reason they signed an entire new squad in January that they didn’t need, and he’s now got to get loads of new players understanding his system and each other and the league, whilst most of them don’t play. I think if he stays there long enough it’ll come good, but if he doesn’t get the time, his next employers will be lucky.
  • I wonder how many of the new players were ones he asked for or whether the new owner wanted lots of shiny new toys for Potter to play with (or even shape as a team).

I would not be upset at all if Chelsea fired him and we decided he was a good fit for us
  • The stats are getting worse with each match for Potter, BBC states he has won just two of his last 15 top flight matches. This chart shows him in comparison to other Chelsea managers. It's quite a list of top managers, I imagine the guy who tops that list must be very sought after, if only we could have tempted him!

• How does David Moyes record compare over the last eighteen games? 😃
  • alderz said:

I’m not sure Potter is out of his depth, tbh. For some reason they signed an entire new squad in January that they didn’t need, and he’s now got to get loads of new players understanding his system and each other and the league, whilst most of them don’t play. I think if he stays there long enough it’ll come good, but if he doesn’t get the time, his next employers will be lucky.

I get what u saying, but he can’t pick a same team , he’s forever chopping and changing, of course the numbers he has doesn’t help, but IMO by now he should have a team he sticks with , whether players like it or not, but he doesn’t seem to even know that… Just IMO of course, and I like the guy, but not just sure he’s a top manager, yet……
  • I get what u saying, but he can’t pick a same team , he’s forever chopping and changing, of course the numbers he has doesn’t help, but IMO by now he should have a team he sticks with , whether players like it or not, but he doesn’t seem to even know that… Just IMO of course, and I like the guy, but not just sure he’s a top manager, yet……

My gut feeling is that he's a good manager for a small or medium sized club, almost like when that Everton manager, can't think of his name, went to Man Utd after Ferguson and lasted less than a season. Generally did well at Everton, but the stakes and expectations were completely different at Man Utd.
  • But he wasn’t supported at United.
  • How does David Moyes record compare over the last eighteen games? 😃

I just had a quick look and I think it's Played 18 won 5 drew 5 and lost 8
  • So Potter who some think is useless has more points than David Moyes. 🤔
  • So he should with about £1bn of players at his disposal.
  • I am getting the impression that Potter has had enough and wants out. I would not be surprised to see a parting by mutual consent sometime soon.
  • So Potter who some think is useless has more points than David Moyes. 🤔

Not sure any of us think he’s useless, but perhaps just not as good as some thought he was/ is…
    Just feel like mentioned above, not sure he’s ready for a top 6 club , because he’s at the moment turned a top 6 club into a club closer to relegation ( points wise ) than a champions league team…
  • I like the way he got Brighton to play style wise and I think their current boss inherited plenty from Potter. We, IMO, would be a good club for him. I get that Brighton were known for not scoring a lot despite creating. However, its not like Potter can put the ball in the net for his strikers either
  • jay, It was more a comment from the media believing he isn't good enough & the Chelsea fans expecting him to be challenging for everything.
  • I like Potter. I'd take him over Moyes at the beginning of next season should the opportunity arise.
  • Maybe we can get Bellamy if we can't get Kompany!!! who would have thought? struck me as a start a fight in an empty room kind of guy. I would like to see Bellamy in charge with Di Canio as his assistant and Roy Keane as director of football.
  • Maybe we can get Bellamy if we can't get Kompany!!! who would have thought? struck me as a start a fight in an empty room kind of guy. I would like to see Bellamy in charge with Di Canio as his assistant and Roy Keane as director of football.

😱😱😱
  • Arm round neck of Fulham player, no pen, VAR says no too. Odd.