Other Premier League Games 3rd to 10th February

2»

Comments

• I hadn't even tuned in 🤣
  • And a sub..
  • Martinez showing how dirty he is in the incident with Bamford, nasty player imo.
  • I know we appear to have found a hint of form lately, but if enough teams around us do the same then what we do could become irrelevant.

Feel dirty for saying it, but we should really welcome a Man Utd turnaround tonight.
  • edited February 2023
    And now it's 2-0, an own goal.
  • 2-0 isnt helping
  • Rashford gets one back, game on now at 1-2.
  • 2-2, I feel dirty.
  • better 2-2 hoping they get the win and going to bathroom to wash mouth out
  • edited February 2023
    I think, regardless of an actual goal scoring opportunity, when there's such a blatent professional foul with absolutely no attempt to play the ball, then the referee should be allowed to give a red card. That sort of tackle by Firpo has no place in football at all, and should, imo, be a red. It would surely stop those sort of tackles where a player "takes one for the team" when the punishment is only a yellow; if they know it might be a red then surely Firpo wouldn't have done that.
  • 2-2 FT, a good point for Leeds (and thus a bad one for us), but it really is a case that it could have been so much worse for us, both in terms of the extra 2 points Leeds coulda had but also the effect a win might have on Leeds going forward.

Hopefully Man Utd stuff them to deflate them further when they play again at the weekend.