Other PL games 2nd - 12th January

Watched Brentford and Liverpool play out a good watch. Brentford exposed the Liverpool weaknesses pretty well. What made it better was Klopp blaming everyone else except his teams, at times, inept performance. Basically 'not our fault guv'nor.'

Comments

• Moyes to Everton
  • Hamstew, Will they be hoping we sack him?
  • I reckon. Or they could approach him.
  • Chelsea bring on 3 substitutes - 18, 19 & 22 year old respectively.
    Baffling subs considering they are just 0-1 down.
    Maybe Potter is trying to make the case to his bosses that he needs to raid the transfer kitty again.
  • MIAHammer said:

Chelsea bring on 3 substitutes - 18, 19 & 22 year old respectively.
    Baffling subs considering they are just 0-1 down.
    Maybe Potter is trying to make the case to his bosses that he needs to raid the transfer kitty again.

Tbf other than Jorginho and Aubameyang , who came on but was rubbish so was subbed off, the entire bench was young players
  • Just seen who Chelsea have in the FA Cup 3rd round

City away LOL

All they need is another CB to pick up an injury and you've got a pretty good starting XI in the physio room

Mendy
    James Fofana ????? Chilwell
    Loftus-Cheek Kante
    Sterling Mount Pullisic
    Broja
  • Read this morning that Chelsea have won only one match since mid-October. No other team has won less games.
    Wow, I thought we might have been the ones holding up that end of the stick
  • I'd still like Potter at West Ham (and Ron plus Hermione of course)
  • Bazshuayi said:

I'd still like Potter at West Ham (and Ron plus Hermione of course)

Now that would be magic.
  • Tell me you stole that.
  • Oh no
    Been working on it for a while now πŸ€ͺ
  • Chelsea actually did this on their socials for one of their match previews πŸͺ„

For those that don’t know the font used is the Harry Potter style
  • edited January 2023
    I bet that font is copyrighted. It's part of the movie artwork. Let's hope they get sued.

Looking at it again, I wonder if the layout is also ripping off a Warner Bros advert for one of the movies?
  • Mrs G aka Voldemort is on the case..
  • She who shall not be named

• edited January 2023
    Edit: Wrong thread
  • Ravel49 said:

It's missing the lightening bolt on his forehead.
  • Surely the best results today were Blackpool thrashing Forest 4-1 and Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 over the Barcodes
  • So pleased Liverpool get to have a replay knowing how Klopp just loves cup replays. 😱
  • IronHerb, I am sure he would prefer one to being knocked out which many believe they should have been?
  • edited January 2023

#VARy Good
  • Poor old Chelsea.
  • Anybody got a tiny 🎻
  • MrsGrey said:

Anybody got a tiny 🎻

A tiny violinist?
  • edited January 2023
    Got to hand it to Fulham. I can't help but think if that was us playing an out of form Chelsea we would have still sat back and not wanted the ball.
  • Makes a difference when you go forward rather than sideways and backwards.
  • I posted this a few days ago.

Watching Man City v Chavs - Potter could well be the first EPL casualty of 2023 =)

It was meant tongue in cheek, although now I might have a look at what odds are being offered. ;)
  • Considering he's probably got seven of his first team out injured it's a bit tough to have a downer on Potter. Chelsea are three points behind Liverpool but Klopp gets a free ride.
  • Yeah it probably helps when you've recently won the league, the champions league and a smattering of other cups in recent times :)