Other matches 5/11 πŸŽ‡ onwards including midweek Rumbelows Cup

Comments

• Another example right there when the offside was clear yet the flag goes up only after the challenge,, my lates pet peeve
  • Villa 2 up against Man U
  • What happened to players leaving the pitch at the nearest point? I saw it enforced once, in a European fixture I'm pretty sure, but generally it's been completely ignored this season.

I saw it yesterday... Coleman, I think it was.
  • Villa 2-0 up v man u.
  • Our ladies lost a 4-5 thriller at home to Brighton.
  • Dier has to get an assist for Salah's second goal, I would say shocking defending, but trade desriptions would have me under definition of "defending" I'm sure.
  • Our ladies lost a 4-5 thriller at home to Brighton.

Yes I saw that against a Brighton team that lost 8-0 to Tottenham last Sunday!!!!!
    We only had five substitutes again.
  • Just seen, Spurs unlucky not to get a penalty TAA defo puts a big shove into the back of a Spurs player, defo a penalty for me (washes mouth out), but Liverpool very lucky imo.
  • Bazshuayi said:

Nah.... :)

If that was someone other than Liverpool, against West Ham, was it a penalty? It wasn't a slight touch, it was a big shove. Defo a pen for me.
  • Only 3 home wins this weekend in the PL.
  • Going back to the Womens result here is a fact you could easily think you were reading about the Mens side -
    The result continued Brighton's hold over the Hammers, having beaten them in each of their past five meetings, as well as winning four of their past five away at the Irons.
  • My Chelsea mate wants Potter out.
    I think that’s a record.
  • Going back to the Womens result here is a fact you could easily think you were reading about the Mens side -
    The result continued Brighton's hold over the Hammers, having beaten them in each of their past five meetings, as well as winning four of their past five away at the Irons.

I hate Brighton πŸ˜’
  • MrsGrey said:

What happened to players leaving the pitch at the nearest point? I saw it enforced once, in a European fixture I'm pretty sure, but generally it's been completely ignored this season.

I saw it yesterday... Coleman, I think it was.
    Losing at the time where they? πŸ˜‰
  • Man Utd drawing Barcelona in the Europa League knockout round is hilarious.
  • alderz said:

Man Utd drawing Barcelona in the Europa League knockout round is hilarious.

Nice to see Man Utd didn't manage to win their Europa League group, so not only might they get drawn Barcelona or Juve in the knockout to get to the last 16, they have an extra 2 games to play 😊

Called it immediately after their match last week.

Barcelona v Man Utd, does this mean the Europa League is actually bigger than the Champions League; after all, this is two "Super League" clubs, isn't it?
  • Am I right that if Man Utd lose, they’ll be in the Conference? But if Barca lose they’ll be out completely?
  • No.
    We are now at knock out stage in all Euro competitions.
    Losers goes home.
  • Come on you Imps πŸ“£!!
  • And now Stanislas scores for Bournemouth. Sign him up πŸ˜‚
  • Slav being interviewed on Sky.

Boy, I miss that man.

And all that.
  • Bumping for Buffy.
  • Nah, nothing going on in the match thread, might as well chat in there, unless you start rattling your tin πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
  • No time for that. I've got the match on the radio, City game on the laptop, running WhatsApp chat with my nephew revising his GCSE Poetry and idly browsing Airbnb places for a Christmas trip.

Next level multi-tasking πŸ˜‚

• Brighton score again.

Forest have a player sent off.
  • City's reserve 'keeper is having an incredible game. They have an embarrassment of riches in that squad.
  • Vlasic with his 4th goal last night

• So you're suggesting a player played in his preferred position is more likely to do well?

Interesting.

In all seriousness though, pleased for the lad. Maybe another one that plays better under a manager that trusts him.