Pl games week of 14 Oct and midweek too.

13»

Comments

• Slacker said:

Forest coach Cooper is pathetic IMO… He seems to be moaning yet again about a referee, today , rookie ref Thomas Bramall who IMO had an excellent game…and got all big decisions correct..with VAR assistance…
    New contract awarded to Cooper means nothing IMO…. He is out his depth, long may it continue, but can’t see him improving them, I do hope the Forest owner keeps him.

But what do you really think of him?😉
    He has a face that looks like he’s been slapped around by a cold fish 🐟
    Fixed it. =)
  • Honest question, can we get rid of it on our own or would FIFA get all miffed?
  • Just seen we could be in the bottom 3 at end of today if all results go against us.
  • Lukerz said:

Just seen we could be in the bottom 3 at end of today if all results go against us.

Thornbury said as much in the Bournemouth match thread.
  • Slacker said:

Honest question, can we get rid of it on our own or would FIFA get all miffed?

In theory the Premier League could vote to get rid of VAR but all 20 clubs supported its introduction when they voted in November 2018 and it would take two thirds (14) to get rid of it.

Of course that wouldn't include FA Cup, League Cup and UEFA competitions which also have VAR but are outside the Premier League's control

I'm still with the Stoics on this one, checking Seneca and Marcus Aurelius for their opinions on the offside rule
  • Just watched the Everton game

Just when I thought my opinion of Zaha couldn't get any lower he proves me wrong
  • edited October 2022
    Not going to happen. Villa will lose and Wolves will lose.
  • We can be. Villa and Saints are currently above us and Leeds and Wolves can go above us leaving us in 18th place.
  • Villa ahead inside 2 mins, instant boost from seeing the back of Gerrard?
  • Leicester 1 up too
  • This is the old match thread chaps.

There's a new one for this week 🙂
This discussion has been closed.