Other PL Games 16, 17, 18 September.

Villa are really struggling and are facing a long, long season.

Comments

• Fulham score 3 in little over 5 minutes, they've come from behind to lead 3-1 at Forest.
  • But nothing for my transfer in, Mitrovic
  • Forest are so getting relegated.
  • MrsGrey said:

But nothing for my transfer in, Mitrovic

You could've told me this before I cheap team captained him O.o
  • Willian makes his first start for Fulham and puts in the cross for the first goal.

Diop gets a second start and a second yellow card

How did we lose to Forest?
  • MrsGrey said:

But nothing for my transfer in, Mitrovic

Likewise
  • Willian makes his first start for Fulham and puts in the cross for the first goal.

Diop gets a second start and a second yellow card

How did we lose to Forest?

They used up their whole seasons luck in one game?
  • Tough second half ahead for Wolves, 2-0 down to City, with a man sent off on 33 mins.
  • Crumbs.

That goal by Son.
  • Hat trick for Son.
  • That's pretty amazing.

Still hate Conte though.
  • Rodgers must be gone after this
  • I reckon Rodgers may want to be gone. He can't have been pleased with the business they did in the summer and I think will welcome a pay off as opposed to having to walk.

It's very tight at the top this year with Spurs and Arsenal having re-found their consistency. I think Haaland will be the difference that allows City to retain the title but I think Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal may push them close, I don't expect Chelsea to be also rans either as I think they have just appointed the right guy.
  • I was having a very pleasant evening sipping wine, prepping a lovely meal and having enlightened conversation with my very intelligent wife right up to the second half of that Spurs game.
    I need to swear now.
  • It took Son 14 minutes to score three. It took us about 570.
  • Brought in Son for Salah this GW and feeling like a dirty Boss