Opening games of the season (non West Ham)

2»

Comments

• edited August 2022
    Still find it hard to believe GroB and Trossard have not been picked up buy a bigger club
  • Gross isnt a regular for Brighton even. Trossard though, hes a tasty player. We should be all over that ;)
  • Nice Martinez new signing. Slow, stumble, deliberate pull back for the booking. They are reportedly paying his former club 56K for every game he plays (assuming this is for a set period).

I am sure I've seen it but I can't remember watching a Man Utd side at home play that level of trash before
  • 2 managers triple C’d gross
    Was one u Baz? 😉
  • You have to laugh, Brighton fans singing “your getting sacked in the morning” 😀

Fabulous stuff, not just the score but fully deserved, BHA pressing well and playing by far the more adventurous football.

Just an side, so many comments on new shirts, mostly how hideous many of them are, so giving credit where it is due, Brightons shirt is a proper shirt that is honest to their traditional colors without trying to be snazzy.

• They really are just a mess....and I love it

How they still have Fred and McTominay in midifeld is a joke
  • Ravel49 said:

2 managers triple C’d gross
    Was one u Baz? 😉

No, I messed up and I triple captained Mitrovic instead. Was a rookie error as I know full well the strikers get less points per goal
  • The clip of Ronaldo with head in hands was a peach!
  • Leicester 2 up
  • CR on for Fred, do not understand why they did not make the change at HT, I reckon that is the last anyone will see of Fred this season, at least in a Man U shirt.
  • Glad that offside flag went up because I'm already resenting the 6.5M I spent on Rashford
  • On the replay, I am far from convinced he was off and it was a great save ,- agree on Rashford, for me Wellbeck may be worth consideration, he has impressed today
  • How that was not a penalty on Welbeck?
  • edited August 2022

On the replay, I am far from convinced he was off and it was a great save ,- agree on Rashford, for me Wellbeck may be worth consideration, he has impressed today

I've always though Welbeck a tidy player. Good with his feet and head (just that the rest of his body gets injured frequently)
  • Somethings never change away team at OT not given a clear pen
  • I wondering if Man U think they are winning, on the up, past 89 mins and they break up their momentum with a triple substitution, seems very strange to me
  • Ha ha ha ha
  • How long for the ten Hag out starts circulating on Twitter?
  • Poch is available
  • edited August 2022
    Boos ring out at the final whistle, LOVE IT!!! :)
  • I looked at players throughout the game disconnected, not on their toes or alert to a pass etc. Either not caring or too scared to play. If I was watching half my teams players doing that (first game of season after a good preseason) I'd be furious and letting them know it!
  • Early indications point to the Championship being a bit of a scrap, granted we are only two games in but only one club has managed two wins,