Other matches Sat 23rd - Thursday 28th April

13»

Comments

• "y'know, y'know, y'know"
  • I'm supporting Villarreal bigtime this evening.
  • Compared to last night's game, this one's a bit rubbish.
  • edited April 2022
    Fluky goal for Liverpool. Second one no fluke though.
  • I can see Liverpool winning the lot this season.
  • I can see Liverpool winning the lot this season.

They've been unbearable for 30 years when they weren't winning much (certainly with regards to the domestic league), they'll be even worse if they manage to win all 4 this season.
  • They won’t win the PL.
  • edited April 2022
    I hope not but they will if we beat City.
  • Lukerz said:

They won’t win the PL.

Kevin Keegan accent... 'I would love it if we beat them'
  • Bazshuayi said:

Lukerz said:

They won’t win the PL.

Kevin Keegan accent... 'I would love it if we beat them'
    🤮🤮🤮😉😉😉
  • Please God, don't let them win the quadruple. They would be unbearable for ever 🙏
  • In all honesty, I find it incredible that the Premier League has two teams in it of, in my opinion, an all time level in the same era. They are both ridiculously good
  • You’re not wrong Baz.
    If either of them were allowed to play in the World Cup with their players playing for their clubs rather than country they would surely both be amongst the favourites.
    They’re both on a different level.
  • edited April 2022
    For all you Urchins fans out there -

How good was that first goal? COYU
  • If any Premiership player did that this weekend it would be shown repeatedly in every greatest goals compilation for years. What a goal.
  • Man Utd picked up a point from Chelsea tonight. We need to beat Arsenal to have any chance of finishing 6th, I reckon.
  • It is not often, if ever, that I recall watching a game twice, especially without any WHU involvement but that City vs Real Madrid game was simply ridiculous