Other Games 16th & 17th April.

Could do with City beating Liverpool tomorrow as the Cup Final is on Saturday 14th May, the same weekend when we are due to entertain City, and a few days before the Europa Final. Not trying to get ahead of myself but a week off before such a potentially huge occasion would be most welcome. 🤞

Comments

• I have no idea why we'd play a strong team vs City before a potential final. In any case, Liverpool to win the cup(s) and the league ;)
  • Bazshuayi said:

I have no idea why we'd play a strong team vs City before a potential final. In any case, Liverpool to win the cup(s) and the league ;)

Please, please no.
  • Brighton play some pretty football but seem to be unable to shoot at goal. Except when they play us hahaha
  • Just got in and seen first half highlights at half-time. A few naughty tackles going in. Both teams seem lucky to have 11 each on the pitch.
  • Craig Pawson just gave a free kick for a foul on a Spurs player...by another Spurs player
  • edited April 16
    Brighton score in the last minute 😁😁😁
  • Oh dear

Brighton score in the 88th minute
  • edited April 16

Brighton score in the last minute

But 5 minutes stoppage time to go
  • Spurs haven't had a shot on target.
  • edited April 16
    Brighton played some good football, well deserved victory
  • Oh dear how sad never mind
  • Wonderful stuff
  • Spurs were dire!
  • Nobody wants to see that =)
  • Did Brighton score in the last minute?

#askingforafriend 😁
  • IronHerb said:

Did Brighton score in the last minute?

#askingforafriend 😁

Nope, the seventh from last.
  • Keeper having a shocker in the semi final 😳
  • Both looking dodgy!
  • What’s the odds Arsenal will be rubbish until they play us
  • Blimey, Citeh getting spanked
  • Probably the worst I've ever seen City play

Game over surely?
  • Man utd 2 up over Norwich then Norwich get 2 goals back. Lol.
  • Arsenal losing to Southampton

Everyone bottling top 4
  • So for the second Sunday in a row we have a chance to make progress on some of the teams around us, please let’s hope 🤞we don’t blow it again.
  • Man Utd celebrating wildly after a hat-trick needed to beat Norwich. Oh how times have changed.
  • Pep is an odd man

They've been awful today, in a cup where he gets 5 subs against their biggest and only rival on the pitch

But with De Buryne, Mahrez, Rodri, Gundogan, Laporte, Ederson etc on the bench...hes made no subs

Bizarre man

How anyone thinks he's anything more than a chequebook manager is beyond me
  • Just checked the League 2 table (keeping tabs on the Orient), Scunthorpe have been relegated and Oldham are on the brink of non-league football for the first time since 1907

Never liked Boundary Park...
  • A sad day. Half my family are from oldham 🙁
  • Arsenal back to their ‘Arteta out, mid table’ murmurings after 3 straight defeats.