Aston Villa Sunday 2pm (not on TV)

Comments

• Lukerz said:

Rice has been poor today

He’s had a couple of errors for sure, but I do think that he’s playing a more restricted role and that makes it harder to see him shine, personally. Not seen any drives up the pitch the last week or two
  • Very optimistic by Yarmo there from a tight angle, really should have hit across the goal imo, at least a decent chance of winning a corner off the defender if nothing more.
  • Get in, Fornals.
  • alderz said:

Lukerz said:

Rice has been poor today

He’s had a couple of errors for sure, but I do think that he’s playing a more restricted role and that makes it harder to see him shine, personally. Not seen any drives up the pitch the last week or two
    Am I OCS?
  • So massive
  • FORNALS
  • Love it ,Love it
  • Two assists for Benrahma
  • Let’s try and close out this game with a clean sheet. No errors please.
  • Lukerz said:

Rice has been poor today

Even before his break which led to the second goal (I was just typing as we scored the second), I wouldn't say he's been poor. He's picked up a lot of balls in and around our box through great reading of the game and positioning, so I think "poor" is more than a little harsh.
  • I'll just stop watching games. First the Wolves game, now today.

Let's see this one out.
  • You can buy as many players as you want but you can’t buy the spirit this team has.

Bowen injured, then lose Antonio and Cresswell.

Rather than letting our heads drop, the rest of them pull together and up their game. Brilliant.
  • Diop on for Benrahma.
  • Another great save from Fab
  • Fabianski’s best game for a very long time.
  • Nooooo, Villa score.
  • Oh boy.
  • 6 mins
  • 6 minutes of stoppage time to survive.
  • Excellent. Time for us to get a 3rd.
  • Jacob Ramsey is going to be some player. He’s basically Jude Bellingham
  • Don’t throw this away lads
  • That’s what happens when you take off a midfielder for a defender. You just invite them to come at you.
  • I’ve seen at least three out of play decisions go villas way because they appealed loudly when it clearly went off them. Don’t like them.
  • I’ve seen at least three out of play decisions go villas way because they appealed loudly when it clearly went off them. Don’t like them.

Ref has been weak, and wrong, on a number of those decisions.
  • He’s an Aussie. Probably doesn’t know the laws.
  • Get in, 2-1 FT
  • Happy happy joy joy but we need to look at all the players who are now available to strengthen the squad as Moyes will have to play soon
  • Great win that. Very pleased for Yarmo