Other matches Sat 5th - Thurs 10th March

13»

Comments

• Southampton seems to have fallen away since the second team knocked us out of the cup
  • Just seen Havertz elbow on Dan Burn. How on earth is that not a red card?
  • Southampton seems to have fallen away since the second team knocked us out of the cup

Called this when they lost their first game. They often go on runs on wins and losses.
  • alderz said:

Just seen Havertz elbow on Dan Burn. How on earth is that not a red card?

Chelsea (or other "big club"), 'nuff said? You know if it was the other way around it would be a red.
  • How on earth did Newcastle not get a penalty for blatant shirt pulling, it started outside the penalty box but continued on and on, anywhere else a definite yellow card offence.

On another note, there’s something about Arsenal’s keeper Ramsdale that I cannot stick…
    He’s improved them for sure, just don’t enjoy seeing him play 😡
  • Weird that Jay as he speaks very highly of you.
  • How on earth did Newcastle not get a penalty for blatant shirt pulling, it started outside the penalty box but continued on and on, anywhere else a definite yellow card offence.

The Chelsea supporter at work messaged our group chat to say how done he is with football because of the awful decisions, even though they benefitted today.
  • alderz said:

How on earth did Newcastle not get a penalty for blatant shirt pulling, it started outside the penalty box but continued on and on, anywhere else a definite yellow card offence.

The Chelsea supporter at work messaged our group chat to say how done he is with football because of the awful decisions, even though they benefitted today.
    Please make sure to remind of this next time he talks football
  • It was deffo a pen for Newcastle but I dont think the elbow on Burn was intentional (the limp follow through for me)
  • Bazshuayi said:

It was deffo a pen for Newcastle but I dont think the elbow on Burn was intentional (the limp follow through for me)

If that was Andy Carroll it would have been a red.
  • Bazshuayi said:

It was deffo a pen for Newcastle but I dont think the elbow on Burn was intentional (the limp follow through for me)

It’s not always about intent though. It was incredibly dangerous to lead with the elbow like he did
  • IronHerb said:

Bazshuayi said:

If that was Andy Carroll it would have been a red.
    Not sure about that. I've seen Carroll play against us and twice use his elbow in quick succession and not even be booked.
  • I've seen him get red for just contemplating leading with his elbow.
  • It would have been a red had he been playing for us hahaha
  • Remember his sending off v Swansea when he brushed his arm over the top of Chico Flores's head?
  • Remember his sending off v Swansea when he brushed his arm over the top of Chico Flores's head?

But the intent. 😂