Other matches Sat 5th - Thurs 10th March

Comments

• Everton are dreadful
  • Just seen we have the most points this season from a losing position
  • Everton are winning the ball in the midfield but atrocious in the final third
  • Everton are dross. Hope they go down.
  • I’m watching Forest v Huddersfield. It’s s rip roaring cup tie.
  • If Everton keep on as they are Spurs could end up above us on goal difference.
  • Everton are embarrassingly poor, I hope they go down
  • I bet they’re not this poor when they play us.
  • They’re making Spurs look like City at their prime
  • Dele could be playing the Championship next year =)
  • I think we’re up next for Spurs at their place, 3 days after the Sevilla game.
  • Think you find its Villa thorn
  • steve said:

Think you find its Villa thorn

Spurs next game is at ManU on Saturday. Important for us to beat Villa on Sunday to keep up our challenge for 6th place
  • Steve/Mia we are Spurs next opponent at their place on 20 March, 3 days after the Sevilla leg.
  • To make it clear for you Spurs next home game is against us and we play 3 days before it.
  • But according to their form aren’t they supposed to lose their next game?
  • To make it clear for you Spurs next home game is against us and we play 3 days before it.

And Spurs are away to Brighton 4 days before we play them.
  • If Everton don't pick up points in their next three games against Wolves, Newcastle and Palace I think they will be going down. They have a hellish run in of games after that.

West Ham, Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Leicester, Brentford & Arsenal
  • Everton haven't been relegated since 1951, have been in the top flight since 1954 and if they did go down it would be a seismic shock to the fans.

However Calvert-Lewin would almost certainly be looking for a new home and he's a Moyes sort of centre forward (midfielder as a kid)
  • And gets injured ,Should fit right in
  • DCL has only had one serious absence, 125 days with a broken toe and quadriceps injury, missed 17 matches at the start of this season.

Otherwise he's missed 18 matches since January 2017
  • Wow
    Hard to remember a team going into self destruct mode as badly as PSG tonight

From world class to Hackney Marshes in the space of 10 minutes
  • It was bizarre. After conceding the first they were still in control of the tie but suddenly went into blind panic mode and it was like watching primary school level defending.
  • Very Spursy wouldn't you say? Or is being Spursy just being managed by Poch? 🤔
  • Rangers over achieving
  • Another impressive result for Newcastle

Have to give Howe a lot of credit, yes they spent money but lot of criticisms were said about Wood and Burn yet they've been massive
  • Wood has 1 goal?
  • MrsGrey said:

Wood has 1 goal?

Yes but he's massive, I mean quite tall. Dont get me started on Burn being massive because hes a bit more than quite tall ;)
  • If Everton don't pick up points in their next three games against Wolves, Newcastle and Palace I think they will be going down. They have a hellish run in of games after that.

Fixed it for you ....... =)

If Everton don't pick up points in their next three four games against Wolves, Newcastle, and Palace and West Ham I think they will be going down. They have a hellish run in of games after that.