13»

Comments

• edited March 2022

another year without a cup for Kane, oh dear how sad never mind

MIAHammer said:

another year without a cup for Kane, oh dear how sad never mind

This year’s not over yet
    Yeh, he might get a cup of tea or coffee ☕️
  • Spurs eh? Talk about blow hot and cold, go to Man City and win, lose at Burnley, absolutely rinse Leeds and then go all Spursy at Boro.

Good innit?
  • Slacker said:

Spurs eh? Talk about blow hot and cold, go to Man City and win, lose at Burnley, absolutely rinse Leeds and then go all Spursy at Boro.

Good innit?

rather they lost the lot though :)
  • Slacker said:

Spurs eh? Talk about blow hot and cold, go to Man City and win, lose at Burnley, absolutely rinse Leeds and then go all Spursy at Boro.

Good innit?

rather they lost the lot though :)
    Natch.
  • Luton take the lead.
  • Ex hammer
  • Robert Snodgrass playing for Luton. Not sure I knew that.
  • He just signed
  • I liked " old Snodders" limited perhaps, not great, but he was alright
  • edited March 2022
    Tuchel, so much in the spotlight as rumours swirled around Abramovich, was aware of what was unfolding around this tie and certainly seemed to suggest some players, at least, were affected by the noise.

He said:
    "We are not living on an island. The players have the internet etd. etc."

I wonder where he thinks England is, did he go to the Liz Truss School for Geography? =)
  • Or Diane Abbott's, she said on live TV about how terrible it is that Russia had invaded Croatia. She really knows her geography and has her finger on the pulse
  • yoyo said:

Or Diane Abbott's, she said on live TV about how terrible it is that Russia had invaded Croatia. She really knows her geography and has her finger on the pulse

That just reminded me of this classic:
    http://www.albertandharold.co.uk/tvreviews/Seige_of_Steptoe_Street.html

=)
  • So Abramovich has been sanctioned and can't sell Chelsea. Chelsea are allowed to continue under special licence. They cannot sell any further tickets and only ST holders can attend matches. Not sure they will be able to buy or sell players while in this situation but no away fans at their home games.

• Ironherb, So on that basis they really get a home advantage.
  • They can't buy or sell players, renew contracts, sell merchandise or be sold.

That'll do.
  • Dedicated thread opened for the Chelsea discussion. So please post your comments there :-)

https://www.whu606.com/discussion/11550/the-chelsea-situation