A Merry Christmas.

I wish a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year to one and all, lets hope 2022 is a lot better than this year has been. Having said that it hasn't been that bad for our massive team.

Comments

• edited December 2021
    Just popped up to M&S at just gone 6 a.m. to get the “party food” as instructed by Mrs S ( there’ll be 3 of us 😳).Gordon Bennet guvnor it was banged out, chucked some stuff in my basket and got out sharpish only to get home and realise I’ve bought 3 of the same thing.Anyone fancy some battered king prawn stuff?
    That’s me done, shut the door, put the lights on, light a fire and get that JD Honey going.

Merry Christmas all.⚒
  • edited December 2021
    Merry Christmas everyone stay safe. Unfortunately for us my youngest tested positive yesterday so our Xmas plans have gone out the window lol. Oh well at least he isn't showing any symptoms at the moment. Have a good one all.
  • Merry Christmas everyone, who would have thought that nearly two years in that we would still be dealing with this virus, but that is where we are.

Hope that everyone has a safe, happy and most importantly healthy one.

• edited December 2021
    In-laws about to arrive for Christmas. We all did our lateral flows. We all came back negative. Such a Catch 22 situation.
    Happy Christmas to one and all!
  • Merry Christmas one and all. Be safe.

🍷
  • Merry Christmas everyone. My poor old Mum has covid and so does My Mother in law so Christmas is a bit up in the air for me and my wife. The main thing is they're getting better. I hope all your love ones are fit and well and Santa brings everyone good health, that's really all that matters...... although I am relying on pants and socks!
  • I hope you all have a very happy Christmas ans stay saffe.. my daughter and grandaughters had it, but have cleared it in time to have a full Chritmas. Best wishes to you all 🎅
  • Happy Christmas everyone. I hope you and your families have a safe and healthy 2022.
  • Merry Christmas everyone, and may the next year bring a lot more happiness.

and a lot more points too =)
  • Happy Christmas all stay safe and keep well
  • Happy holidays to all..
    Hope you and your loved ones have a blessed time and all keep very well….💖💖💖
  • Merry Christmas everybody. I hope you all have a great time or have as good time as you can under the circumstances we are in.
  • "Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year." - Victor Borge

Personally, I think Santa's overdoing it a bit.

EKU as an aperitif. Turkey and sprouts washed down with chilled Vintage 2021 Buckfast Tonic Wine. Then on to a can of EP.II Death Star stout with Gayla Peevey's "I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas" playing in the background. How could things possibly get better?

Wishing you and yours all the best for Christmas and beyond.
  • Happy Christmas from wombat world 🎄
  • Merry Christmas everyone
  • Happy Christmas from wombat world 🎄

is that near Leeds :)
  • Peace and goodwill to all.... even EPL referees!
  • Merry Christmas everyone
  • Merry Christmas all, stay safe and well and enjoy whatever circumstance you find yourself in as much as you realistically can
  • Merry Christmas to all who contribute to make this the best supporter site by far. Thank you and best wishes to you all.

• I just put some booze in a coffee, so it’s probably Christmas? Merry Christmas to you all (even Jorderz), have a good and safe one.
  • Well going by his matchday results, it will probably be a boring one 😄
  • Happy Christmas one and all. Just back from a walk round Canterbury managed to sneak in to a side door of the Cathedral for Hark the herald angels - WOW almost moved to tears.
  • Merry Xmas to everyone on this site, and to all your families.

COYI ⚒
  • edited December 2021
    Meet Nobes the gnome.
    Christmas present to go around my pond.

• Looks like he's put on a bit of weight.
  • Hamstew in his younger days hahaha