Other midweek matches this week

I see it’s going well for Newcastle again

Comments

• This is pretty poor stuff.
  • edited November 2021
    England Women vs Latvia women .... what is the point of that match England have had over 50 shots and there is still 15 minutes to go. 14-0 up a waste of time for everyone involved.

EDIT: they need a qualifier just to get into the world cup qualifying when every team can smash you to double digits every game.
  • Yeold, Isn't it the same in the Mens matches?

I see North Macedonia are in Englands group and Northern Ireland put twenty past them over two matches in the last week.
  • MATCH HALTED: Watford 0-0 Chelsea
    So all of the playing staff have returned to the dressing room while the fan in the stand opposite the dugouts receives attention.
  • It must be the new thing, go to a football match, have a heart attack.
  • The Southampton game had a delay too, some kind of medical emergency in the stand.
  • It's actually looking quite a good season regard competition as we have a very even battle for the top three, there seems no doubt Chelsea, City and Liverpool will fill those places but there is very little between them so it could be a good battle.

I then think you have around 7 teams who could take the places between 4-6 and they all look capable of mounting a challenge for those places. As for relegation I think there are 6-7 clubs all with a roughly equal chance of the drop.

Which just leaves Everton, Palace, Brighton and possibly Villa who I can't see falling into any of these three groups.

I think our season depends on our transfer business, get Lingard and a striker and we could have a good second half of the season, fail to and I think certainly our league position will end up 8-9.
  • Can't believe the ref isn't allowing that Arsenal goal to stand.
  • Oh, Var given it.
  • no longer 4th :(
  • And spuds within overtaking distance
  • And only 24 games to go.
  • Spuds have a game in hand too.
  • Martin Atkinson not covering himself in glory today.
  • back to fourth atm :)
  • We'll stay 4th until 4 pm Sunday unless Chelsea run riot.
  • Spuds have a game in hand too.

At Burnley

• Good Championship match tonight between 1st & 2nd Fulham and Bournemouth, also Scottie Parker returning back to Craven Cottage.
  • No other matches for this week that I can find, no Lingard in the squad for manure , is he injured or has the new man no use for him? Barcodes want to pay him a lot, let’s see if he moves for money or football
  • Oh do come along Norwich, do pop in an equaliser, please
  • Would hate to see spuds overtake us
  • I can’t believe how high up they are considering how bad they have been all season
  • Is Lingard injured or just wasn’t selected in squad?
  • Muscle injury according to premierinjuries.com
  • Great result at Leeds (sorry Wombat =) ), Brentford dropping 2 points in the last minute. Makes our last minute loss to them very slightly easier to bear.
  • IronHerb said:

Muscle injury according to premierinjuries.com

Thanks....
  • MNF. Anybody watching?

What's your view on the facial stamp. Really didn't look accidental to me.
  • Red card for sure MrsG. He looked at him, brought his foot to bear and then turned his head away as he stamped on him. Still, with Atwell on VAR what do you expect.
  • For me that was a blatant red.