International Break - November

2»

Comments

• Just get him on the plane home, and while we at it have a masseuse next to him taking care of those hamstrings so they don't cease up on that long flight.
  • Jamaica still have six World Cup qualifiers to play, they're currently well off the pace with just 7pts.

Canada are top (16pts), USA (15pts) and Mexico (14pts) are in the other qualifying spots while Panama (14pts) are in the playoff place.

Canada in the World Cup?
  • Jamaica has games on the 30th January and 2 nd of Febuary .So looks like we will loose Antonio for those
  • steve said:

Jamaica has games on the 30th January and 2 nd of Febuary .So looks like we will loose Antonio for those

I’ve kept fit and still got my boots.😉

• We don't have any fixtures weekend of Jan 30th and it's 4th Round FA Cup on the following weekend.
  • edited November 2021
    Apologies if I have got this wrong but I thought Jamaica have got 3 games over one week January/February - 27, 30 & 2. I believe it’s the same situation in March 24, 27 & 30.
  • Just watched Antonio's goal vs USA, the absolute best bit is his team mate looking to kick the ball back into the net, air shoting, sending it 5 feet the wrong way and falling over, priceless.
  • If he keeps doing this for them then maybe they can make it. Would love to see him at the World Cup.
  • IronHerb said:

Never scores from outside the box for us 😂

What a goal though!!
  • Does this mean we will see him hitting 30 yard goals from now on =)
  • Watch out all of those seated way back in the stands =)
  • I think we all accept that the moon landing never took place and that alien remains were recovered at Roswell, but there is no way in the world that Antonio could score from outside the box. That footage has to have been faked on some Jamaican soundstage.