Other PL games this Halloween weekend

This discussion was created from comments split from: Couldn't think....part 4.

Comments

• How poor is Jonny Evans?
  • Ramsdale has had a good game. Not really taken by some of the Arsenal antics, time wasting on goal kicks & wanting Evans sent off. The modern game I suppose. ☹️
  • edited October 2021
    According to the BBC, Brighton are having a nightmare....

3.04 Goal. Liverpool 1-0 Brighton

3.05 Goal. Burnley 1-0 Brighton

O.o
  • Be fair, they are playing against 22 players
  • That Cornet looks a player
  • Grealish being Grealish against Palace.
    Virtually no contact from Ayew and Grealish crashes down holding his leg- Ayew booked.
  • Results going our way. Let’s hope we can take advantage tomorrow.
  • It so often happens that we have what we think is a fantastic result pointing to the fact we are massive..... and then someone else goes and belittles our achievement.

We get a penalty win at home to City and celebrate, then Palace go and beat them 0-2 away.
  • We softened them up c&b and Palace took advantage.
  • Spurs or Man u ,Dont want either so i guess a draw with a few sent off =)
  • Pogba out but no start for Sancho, LIngard, Greenwood and Rashford does Oli want to score?
  • He doesn't want to lose.
  • That Spurs player ?Romero going down like Ronaldo took a baseball bat to his head. Do these guys not realise that we see it again in slo-mo and he is revealed to be a total cheat?
  • Is it just me? Gnev and other comms saying the Ronaldo pass to Cavani was world class .. but I just think it was ok. I mean, good, but we see assists like that all the time in the PL don't we?
  • Shame about Man U winning ........But look spurs are 2 down =)
  • Rashford is a shadow of the player he used to be and as for Lingard. Why on earth did he go back to Man Utd for 10 mins here and there. So stupid.
  • steve said:

Shame about Man U winning ........But look spurs are 2 down =)

Spurs fans booing Kane. Booing the manager. Oh so disgruntled.
  • Spurs fans booing Kane. Love it.
  • Rashford is a shadow of the player he used to be and as for Lingard. Why on earth did he go back to Man Utd for 10 mins here and there. So stupid.

That aged well. Rashford scores. 😂
  • Spurs are rubbish😄
  • edited October 2021

Rashford is a shadow of the player he used to be ...

You're just a red OCS.

If you are the genuine article, we can rent you out...
  • edited October 2021
    Scoring against Spurs when you are only on for a few minutes isn’t much to shout about. When was the last time Rashford played a decent game?
  • Dreadful Spuds team. Clueless and no passion. Kane, he's one of their own!
  • No shots on goal oh dear how sad never mind
  • Spurs are finished
  • Wish you'd said that after the quarter final hahaha
  • Scoring against Spurs when you are only on for a few minutes isn’t much to shout about. When was the last time Rashford played a decent game?

He's played 4 times this season, since 16th October, due to injury. Subbed off twice, subbed on twice. Scored 3 goals.

Bit soon to write him off.
  • Bound to have sacked Nuno by quarter final.
  • Trouble is Nuno may be gone before we play the cup tie. Wont make any difference of course. 😁
  • We Love a larf at the Spuds but in all seriousness they seemed to have no passion. I'm not a regular watcher of their games but that was the most hopeless and almost uncaring performance I've seen from them. ( not including their Z team in the European Mickey mouse cup )