Euro 2020 Knockout stages

124»

Comments

• What's this Dortmund love in....Don't get it....Excuse me...can you explain...

Long story short.. I hope..
    German football was the first main stream league back after the first lock down
    I needed my football fix and enjoyed the bundesliga which had a 3 week head start in anywhere else
    Got into following Dortmund, love their free flowing attacking football (can’t defend) and the way they develop the youth..
    9 football shirts later and representing the BVB I am.. 🖤💛
  • What's this Dortmund love in....Don't get it....Excuse me...can you explain...

Long story short.. I hope..
    German football was the first main stream league back after the first lock down
    I needed my football fix and enjoyed the bundesliga which had a 3 week head start in anywhere else
    Got into following Dortmund, love their free flowing attacking football (can’t defend) and the way they develop the youth..
    9 football shirts later and representing the BVB I am.. 🖤💛
    I wish I hadn’t asked!!! No…. If that works for you… lovely stuff 🤣⚒️
  • sad for our guys getting knocked out, please they are so fresher for us when back.
  • sad for our guys getting knocked out, please they are so fresher for us when back.

They did a marathon as a warm down after the game then got the bus home they should be back in September
  • They'll probably turn up at Rush Green next Monday.