Euro 2020 Knockout stages

Comments

• It's like watching West Ham the amount of times the woodworks been hit in Sweden v Ukraine game.
  • Yarmolenko playing like a Ukrainian Messi again. That's just great.

He looks spent. Just ambling around.
  • Looks like Ukrainian have nicked a winner.
  • I believe that even if England were to get to the final, they will almost certainly meet the winner of the Italy / Belgium game. What a final that would be
  • Poor refereeing from Michael Oliver. Very harsh red card. Yet another referee altering the course of the game.
    VAR should be changed. Just like every goal being reviewed so should every red card.
  • MIAHammer said:

Poor refereeing from Michael Oliver. Very harsh red card. Yet another referee altering the course of the game.
    VAR should be changed. Just like every goal being reviewed so should every red card.

It was reviewed. Var upheld the decision.
  • edited July 2021
    MrsGrey said:

MIAHammer said:

Poor refereeing from Michael Oliver. Very harsh red card. Yet another referee altering the course of the game.

It was reviewed. Var upheld the decision.
    That's true. They can only overrule it if they thought it was a clear error. In my opinion they couldn't have overruled the ref but they should have asked him to look at it again on the monitor. If he then still thought it was a red, then fair enough.

• Spain just aren't that good.
  • Vargas has done a Waddle
  • I'm.not really watching pens, but from the sound track, all sounds a bit O.o
  • I don't see Belgium or Italy being too worried about Spain.
  • Terrible pens.
  • So far this tournament Italy have been head and shoulders above any other side. The winners of this one must be guaranteed a final place after seeing Spain.
  • Belgium getting spanked
  • 2-1 now and a cracking game.
  • so of course they score
  • Italy are relentless.
  • This game would have been a perfect final.
  • Not really, doesn't involve England. Belgium were never at the races.
  • Donorumma made a couple of really good saves early though, especially that one from De Bruyne.
  • Magnificent game of football that was. Italy were imperious, such a shame for them that they’ve lost that “ left back” , what a player he is.
  • Slacker said:

Magnificent game of football that was. Italy were imperious, such a shame for them that they’ve lost that “ left back” , what a player he is.

He's been brilliant. If you saw the slo-mo replays you can actually see his Achilles go. Such a shame because he has been the star of the tournament. Hopefully he'll make a quick and full recovery.
  • It's like having a proper second team now our Czech lads are with us.
  • The Danes score from a corner that wasn't a corner.
  • Dortmund boy tho so all good 🙌🏻⚫️🟡
  • What's this Dortmund love in....Don't get it....Excuse me...can you explain...
  • Soucek going full Terry Butcher
  • edited July 2021
    Again....this time with bandage.
  • Soucek going full Terry Butcher

<3
  • Soucek now the Czech Billy Bonds with his Geronimo bandage