Other PL matches Friday 16th April - Thursday 22nd April

Comments

• alderz said:

I only look up stats when I’m on the company clock

Conversely I can't look up stats while I'm working
  • alderz said:

I only look up stats when I’m on the company clock

Conversely I can't look up stats while I'm working
    So between you and alderz you could have had it done by now.

Honestly Ham, you can't get the staff these days...
  • It's a joke mate I'm not sure why I bother. I almost feel like doing it myself.
  • Come on Leeds tonight
  • Hamstew said:

It's a joke mate I'm not sure why I bother. I almost feel like doing it myself.

Things aren't really that bad are they?
  • Leeds just equalized. We’re back into 4th.
  • I'm bringing back the Champions League pic in a minute.
  • HAHA laugh at Liverpool =)
  • Liverpool could only draw with Leeds 1-1. Hope Chelsea lose tomorrow. Brighton need the points and that would help us!!
  • Don’t hold much hope of Brighton beating Chelsea. But that result tonight was handy enough.
  • MIAHammer said:

Leeds just equalized. We’re back into 4th.

Sky sports had Liverpool on 55 points above us on goal difference then saw your post so revisited to check and put us back in 4th phew
  • Chelsea won’t lose two on the bounce (3? have they played a league game since West Brom?) so I don’t mind if they win tomorrow so long as they lose to us at the weekend. They have Real Madrid a few days after us so we might see some rotation. It doesn’t make them much weaker, but it might make them rusty
  • edited April 2021
    They might not have Real Madrid a few days later if the UEFA boss gets his way.
  • I mean, they might not even play us if some people get their way!
  • Fair enough
  • Chelsea Brighton not the greatest of matches. I wonder what the watching Moyes makes of it.
  • Brighton must be the best worst team the PL has ever seen
  • Brighton were mediocre but how bad were Chelsea not to score?

Fantastic result
  • Touchel actually looked fed up the the ESL had folded.
  • So we probably dropped one point at Newcastle whereas Liverpool and Chelsea have dropped two =)
  • Saints 1-0 up
  • Super League teams haven't been that super since the announcement on Sunday.
  • edited April 2021
    Lovely quote on the BBC website

"Spurs showing you can’t erase 17 months of Mourinho in 2 days."
  • I'd really like Ryan Mason to do well after what he's been through, but at the same time can't want Spurs to do well on any level. Bit of a pickle.
  • Mason will be gone in the summer. If Spurs think they are a 'Super' club they need a 'name' to manage them.
  • Surely the Saints manager has to get the boot soon?
  • Lukerz, Based on what? If it is by league position surely there are six managers ahead of him in the queue?
  • Lukerz, Based on what? If it is by league position surely there are six managers ahead of him in the queue?

12 defeats in 15, a 9-0 defeat this season and last season, a non-existent semi-final performance.

I think they have a purple patch of about 6 or 7 games a season but the other 30 odd they are rubbish.
  • Chris " I'm not biased " Coleman........... " I give man of the match to Gareth Bale, people may think I'm biased but he was a thorn in Tottenhams side" .... says it all about his knowledge
  • They’ve lost 8 of their last 9