Other Matches 6th-8th February

First up, Villa v Arsenal.

Would like both to lose, draw suits us best I think, as we could be competing with both come the end of the season so nice for them both to drop points.

Comments

• 1-0 Villa
  • Lucky, nasty deflection after an assist from an Arsenal player.
  • Jack "the most fouled player in the Premier league" Grealish. How many times are we going to hear this?
  • Makes me sick hearing the commentators saying how Grealish is brilliant, and Villa are the most improved team, looking to Europe etc. 😡
  • Ha ha, Grealish takes a corner which fails to get past the first man and the commentator says that was a nice flat corner. :p
  • And Dean Smith has got a face only a mother could love.
  • .....it almost makes you to want Arsenal !o win 🤪
  • edited February 6
    I think a draw is ideal but if anybody is to win, it’s better to be Arsenal given Villa’s games in hand. They also have a bette GD than us x2.
  • So the Villa love in goes on ,,Wish we could get some, Feel like the child who was never wanted =)
  • Interesting when Jack struggles to make an impact, it’s cos he’s being disciplined on the left for the team.
  • Why are Arsenal so terrible.
  • That was a pretty cynical one on Grealish by Zhaka at the end there,
  • And Dean Smith has got a face only a mother could love.

Do you know for a fact that his mother loved him? =)
  • Saints 2 down already ,Not there week is it
  • Makes me sick hearing the commentators saying how Grealish is brilliant, and Villa are the most improved team, looking to Europe etc. 😡

Just shows how little they rated Villa last season compared to us. Anyway, let them focus on Villa, we will sneak up for Champions League Football next season.
  • really good strike for saints in an open game that I doubt will end 2-1
  • Since I typed that, the game has turned really scrappy and I am now wondering how anybody scored =)
  • I'm watching Hornchurch v Maidstone in the FA Trophy on a youtube stream. 2-2 at half time with Hornchurch on top. COYU
  • What do I know :-)
  • 5-4 to the mighty Urchins. Winning goal in the 96th minute. into the last eight of the FA Trophy.
  • Crumbs. Toffees score 2 in quick succession to even the score.
  • Oh my, what a result for the Urchins - no VAR, just good old fashioned footie with goals and excitement galore, the last 8, COYU.
  • How come Harry Kane was going to be out for weeks was only out for days.
  • Because I left him on the subs bench in my FF team
  • Typical Mourinho. Talks up a situation to cover his and his teams shortcomings. Same as when he said it wasn't a penalty against Chelsea. You just have to laugh at him.
  • edited February 7
    Ian Darke commentating just calls WBA West Ham United =)
  • edited February 7

Ian Darke commentating just calls WBA West Ham United =)

He probably can’t see his notes Ian the Darke
  • edited February 7
    Oh no, not another pun session coming. =)

Quite clever mind.
  • I feel dirty
  • alderz said:

I feel dirty

Bit too much information there mate =)