Other games 21/22/23 November

2»

Comments

• Fulham's priority in the January transfer window?

Anyone who can take a penalty

Perhaps Mark Noble can take the Bobby Moore route and go to Fulham? Wecan charge them a premium and he can take their penalties. 😉
  • Royalties on his pens, love it!
  • I've been told Arteta is some kind of second coming of Lord Pep, but Arsenal look as rubbish as under the last manager. Maybe worse.
  • Arsenal down to 10 don’t look wombat
  • What an idiot that Pepe is.
  • Looking at the table I find it astounding that we are ahead of Arsenal and both Manchester clubs given the games we have played.

I do get the impression that we seem to thrive off the fact that we have no spectators who get on our backs. Could it be the fans were intimidating their own players? Ever since lockdown we seem to have (for the most part) played with a freedom and confidence that often wasn't there in the years gone by. They might not be playing well in some games but they keep going.
  • edited November 2020
    I’ve heard it said for years that the crowd is toxic. And maybe it’s true
  • edited November 2020
    The Egyptian Smurf (credit to whoever posted that about Salah =) ) not in the squad vs Leicester, who will be the scousers' penalty cheat tonight?
  • Looking at the table I find it astounding that we are ahead of Arsenal and both Manchester clubs given the games we have played.

I do get the impression that we seem to thrive off the fact that we have no spectators who get on our backs. Could it be the fans were intimidating their own players? Ever since lockdown we seem to have (for the most part) played with a freedom and confidence that often wasn't there in the years gone by. They might not be playing well in some games but they keep going.

Aren’t the the majority of ‘fans’ plus two’s anyways..

Where’s Slizz when u need him 🤗
  • Cracking own goal by Jonny Evans, as if Liverpool don't get enough help from the refs.
  • Now Barnes misses a sitter.
  • Why wasn't Evans given a yellow for that cynical foul on Mane?
  • Because they have found giving goals to Liverpool far more effective.
  • I've been told Arteta is some kind of second coming of Lord Pep, but Arsenal look as rubbish as under the last manager. Maybe worse.

Think he'd be more suited to a mid-table team. He was played up to be like Pep or Wenger but I think he's got more of a Moyes mentality. He's got them better defensively but they have so little attacking threat.
  • Good headed goal by Johnny Evans In the Liverpool V Leicester game. No time to jump but got plenty of power on the header..... oh 'Ang on a mo, wrong end!
  • yoyo said:

Good headed goal by Johnny Evans In the Liverpool V Leicester game. No time to jump but got plenty of power on the header..... oh 'Ang on a mo, wrong end!

Wasn't in Dowie's league mind.
  • Come on Burnley 🙏
  • Not keen on either one =)
  • Benteke, what's the point?
  • And that's why they are called Zaha FC
  • Hamstew said:

And that's why they are called Zaha FC

Thought it was more Haha FC?
  • Burnley pull themselves out of the relegation places with only 30 games to play, with an emphatic win over troubled Crystal Palace.

I think I could make a career out of this football journalism stuff.
  • No team tonight go above us COYI
  • 8th.Any higher and I'll get a nosebleed.