Other games 21/22/23 November

Newcastle v Chelsea to start Saturday

No Callum Wilson, Bruce didn't want to risk him so Joelinton starts, hasn't scored in the League since 21 June

For anyone wondering Chelsea's 3rd kit is "ember glow" with "ultramarine". Ooo er

Comments

• Brilliant 2nd try by Johnny May - oops, sorry wrong sport =)
  • edited November 2020
    Michael Oliver overturns his own on-field penalty decision after reviewing the incident on the pitchside monitor.
    Unbelievable, until you remember that it was only Villa. There was far more contact on "Trezeguet" than there was on Salah by Arthur.
    More proof of bias in favour of the "big six"? >:)
    I forgot to add rightly overturned.
  • March got the ball, that's why it was overturned.
  • In saying that, if that had been against any of the big 6, the penalty would have stood, imo.
  • On BT Score, Peter Walton (ex ref) said it wasn’t a pen in his opinion, but also wasn’t a clear a clear and obvious error, so didn’t expect it to be overturned
  • If getting the ball before catching the player, & awarding a penalty, is not a clear & obvious error, not sure what is...
  • The correct decision was reached, which is what I expect from VAR.
  • Lukerz said:

If getting the ball before catching the player, & awarding a penalty, is not a clear & obvious error, not sure what is...

That’s what I thought. I found it very odd that Walton said that
  • Son soon opens the scoring for the spuds
  • Hate Spurs ,City goal looked good to me =)
  • Absolute shambles

Why are city trying to walk the ball into the net

Why don't they put their foot through the ball....

City going to let Liverpool win the league because they can't convert any of their chances whereas Liverpool only need 1 shot
  • Spurs 2 shots 2 goals
  • I think Mourinhos comment of 19th century football comes to mind. He's also copying Sams 4-6-0 formation.

How times change.
  • Even then it was rich of him to be saying that.
  • How is Pep considered Klopps equal?

He is a one trick pony, has one game plan and has no answer to adversity

Literally anyone who has ever watched football couldve told you how Mourinho would set up...hes been doing it for 20 years...yet Pep played right into his hands

Shocking...and now Spurs are top....
  • He's not considered Klopps equal, he considered to be better.
  • How rubbish are these BT commentators?

Is it very, Ted?
  • David Coote clearly and obviously forgot that you can't award penalties against Man Utd but luckily VAR was there to remind him
  • MrsGrey said:

How rubbish are these BT commentators?

Is it very, Ted?

Awful. Steve McManaman makes Champions League unbearable. I can't believe they charge people for it.
  • Fulham v Everton on BBC One?!? I know they're not top six teams but is it an insult that Sky, BT, etc. aren't charging punters to watch this?
  • You’d have to think Parker’s managerial career will be a short one if this is the best he can do with his defence. Abysmal.
  • Makes you wonder why we only scored 1
  • Defence too narrow and crowded in the middle. Everton having a field day out wide.
  • Fulham penalties. You gotta laugh. 🤣
  • IronHerb said:

Fulham penalties. You gotta laugh. 🤣

At least this one wasn't deliberate, but it was another absolute shocker
  • Fulham's priority in the January transfer window?

Anyone who can take a penalty
  • Everton in total panic. Enjoyable game.
  • Fulham's priority in the January transfer window?

Anyone who can take a penalty

Ray Stewart won’t come out of retirement 😂😂