Others games weekend 28 September

Comments

• Man City would benefit by getting involved for Declan Rice both Chelsea and City need that anchor.
  • Warming up for us then
  • buffy, is that you being ironic? High noon at the King Power next Sunday.
  • buffy, is that you being ironic? High noon at the King Power next Sunday.

Really? Well, who'd have thunk it. =)
  • What are City doing? Soft pens admittedly, but to give away 3 is shocking.
  • Apparently Leicester are desperate for a defender too. Yet they still sit atop the league
  • michael oliver making up for not giving us a pen by giving leicester three !
  • "Nobody loves Spurs" - first time I think I've ever agreed with Mourinho. B)
  • IronHerb said:

"Nobody loves Spurs" - first time I think I've ever agreed with Mourinho. B) </blockqu
    he is correct we hate them :)

• I saw that interview with Mourinho when he said Spurs should get more respect and then waffled on about the history of the club etc.
    He’s starting to wobble isn’t he? A bit earlier this time round but he’s definitely on track to stop talking to the players, stop talking to the media, having a row with Levy and getting a lovely big pay off.
    Reckon he’ll be in the Sky studios (again) by Christmas.
  • Let’s hope so
  • This is very early season, and atm teams are amazing one week, awful the next and anyone can beat anyone

But Fulham are in for a really tough season.... shades of Norwich

So easy to play through, and if you can't stop conceding you don't normally last in this league
  • Yeah, I suspect Parker won't have a job for much longer.
  • You wonder if the losing finalists in both the Championship & Division One Play Offs last season might have been better able to take promotion in their stride. It was nice to see Wycombe go up though.
  • for some reason I can’t stand Dean Smith and therefore Villa. He is the luckiest manager around to be given a blank chequebook second year in a row having produced dross last season

I really wish we had dispatched them back to the champ on the last s dss at of last season
  • edited September 2020

This is very early season, and atm teams are amazing one week, awful the next and anyone can beat anyone

But Fulham are in for a really tough season.... shades of Norwich

So easy to play through, and if you can't stop conceding you don't normally last in this league

Norwich were actually getting points at this point. Didn't they beat Man City? This is looking much worse.

Villa are much better with McGinn in the team.
  • Fulham could be this years Derby County
  • Arsenal score a bizarre goal
  • Arsenal play a really dangerous game playing the ball around in their own box. They then get it 1/3 of the way up the pitch and hoof it to a Liverpool player. Goalkeeeper might as well hoof it in the first place.
  • MIAHammer said:

Arsenal play a really dangerous game playing the ball around in their own box. They then get it 1/3 of the way up the pitch and hoof it to a Liverpool player. Goalkeeeper might as well hoof it in the first place.

Yea i just don't get it

Like know your opponents

The amount of times they lost it from a goal kick was unreal

Like you lose it from a one ball its in Liverpool half, but you lose it in your final 3rd you are asking for trouble
  • Scott Parker should start wearing a tracksuit. Guaranteed win.
  • When do we play Fulham to kick-start their season?
  • First game after we finish the seven games of death
  • edited September 2020
    Paddy Power already paying out for Fulham's relegation!

• How long will Arteta be able to play the “work in progress” card I wonder, when it comes to the league?

They were poor yesterday, and should have lost to us. So their season to date, in the league, amounts to beating Fulham. They are being carried by what they do in the cups IMO.
  • edited September 2020
    I'd love to see Arsenal struggle.
  • yoyo said:

I'd love to see Arsenal struggle.

But still finish above the spuds of course
  • Looks like Dier tried to take a toilet break and was chased down by Mourinho. Shame they're not filming that documentary anymore.
  • See the u21s won tonight on efl trophy game Coventry scored ours