Other games 19/20/21 September

2»

Comments

• Hate to say this but spuds have just got us out of the bottom 3.
  • Well think we found the 3 teams worse then us ,Fulham ,WBA,and southampton
  • We could climb a couple of places by the end of the day!
  • Remind me again why. Slav got sacked
  • Hate to say this but spuds have just got us out of the bottom 3.

Taking us with them though.
  • So the saints get a pen for that hand ball but we dont
  • I thought our backs looked unorganized at times but Southampton look dreadful and all over the place
  • this years plan, suck less than three other teams, works for me
  • How on earth did we loose to Newcastle
  • Because against the weaker sides like Newcastle we don’t put in enough effort and against the good sides we just aren’t good enough to beat them. That seems to sum us up. The odd games we win are when teams don’t really seem bothered which happens occasionally .
  • Its the start of the season

Results are naturally going to be all over the place
  • The new laws state that a goalkeeper must stay on his line and he didn’t although I doubt many will. Depends on what the ref sees and I don’t know if VAR looks at it.

I believe in yesterday game it was VAR that told the ref about the infraction.
  • steve said:

So the saints get a pen for that hand ball but we dont

The Spurs player had his arms outstretched to make his body bigger. IMO much clearer cut decision than in our game.
  • I watched both Palace games and really enjoyed them. They have brilliant counter attack, and Eze’s cameos have been very good. If they keep hold of Zaha then will keep watching them as very enjoyable underdog team. Defense with Koyoute at centre back has been very solid also.
  • I watched both Palace games and really enjoyed them. They have brilliant counter attack, and Eze’s cameos have been very good. If they keep hold of Zaha then will keep watching them as very enjoyable underdog team. Defense with Koyoute at centre back has been very solid also.

Get in the bin
  • Kieron Dyer summarising on radio 5 for the villa v Sheffield Utd game. I wonder if he’ll last the full 90 minutes.
  • What is the big deal about Grealish? IMO he is not as good as all the pundits say he is.
  • miss a pen and man down, if Carlsberg made blunts matches
  • Wolves just missed three really good chances. Bet on Sunday they’d take them all