The David Moyes Thread

Comments

• Why have you shut m y thread down
  • Asked and answered.
  • Lukerz said:

imagelost said:

Why have you closed West Ham next manage?

To be fair the old thread was almost 800 comments full & we do tend to 'freshen' things up with new updates. Pelle going is an update on the previous thread which was mainly speculation based.

I have tweaked thread title to include rumour over his replacement, which hopefully will be sorted soon.
    This is why Image.
  • I don't remember Moyes being very good for us. I could be wrong of course.
  • This a joke
  • No you are not Ham

A 29% win percentage says you are right
  • That's a no from Greece for Pulis. I'd take Sam back first.
  • No you are not Ham

With a poor squad, riots in the stands, no money and on the back of dismal Bilic form/tactics.
  • No you are not Ham

It’s better than Pellegrini this season which says it all really. Doomed ,doomed i tells ya

• That's a no from Greece for Pulis. I'd take Sam back first.

and a it’s No from Woolwich.
  • Owners IMO too tight to go all out & get the likes of Benitez, he could be a long term manager for us IMO. I wanted Pelle gone, for this I'm relieved, but as far as Moyes goes, very predictable from the owners & would not even be considered.
  • Pulis can jog on, though I’d pay serious money to watch a tactical discussion between Pulis and Felipe Anderson.
  • Thats a no from canada on pulis as well :nonono:
  • A total shot in the dark but I would like Karl Robinson.

I watched Oxford Utd the other week and although it wasn't the full City team, they gave it a go, which is more than we ever do.

He's young, tries to play attacking football, which might not be what we need at this stage of the season and where we are league position wise but he's not a dinosaur.
  • Rubbish yet again
  • Owners IMO too tight to go all out & get the likes of Benitez, he could be a long term manager for us IMO. I wanted Pelle gone, for this I'm relieved, but as far as Moyes goes, very predictable from the owners & would not even be considered.

There is no evidence to suggest this is actually the case.

Benitez has already said no the leaving China.
  • I don’t know why people are saying the owners are too tight when they got Pelle out of his Chinese club and made him one of the highest-paid managers in the world.

I know people don’t like them (I don’t, in fact), but let’s not pretend they have no record of forking out serious cash on a manager.
  • Moyes looks pretty good compared to pulis
  • Moyes make me wanna run
  • Suzanne , you of course are right, but make him an offer he can't refuse.
  • Hamstew said:

Who was the moron manager that thought Ben Yedder was too small.

Was it Slaven?

Appointing Mr Moyes is like Watford bringing Sanchez Flores back in and we all know how that ended. We need someone completely new but we won't get that with our owners.
  • Suzanne , you of course are right, but make him an offer he can't refuse.

Jay, that does sound rather menacing..... I like it :biggrin: :devil:
  • No you are not Ham

With a poor squad, riots in the stands, no money and on the back of dismal Bilic form/tactics.
    Weren’t the riots well within his time as manager?
  • Outcast,

Yes, but they weren’t about him is my point. There was extreme unrest and unhappiness in the stadium every match, aimed at the owners and the move.
  • Can you imagine pulis lol.
  • Can you imagine pulis lol.

No I really can’t
  • imagelost said:

Moyes make me wanna run

Well if he does that with the team it will be an improvement!
  • edited December 2019
    Moojor said:

imagelost said:

Moyes make me wanna run

Well if he does that with the team it will be an improvement!
    Actually, never mind
    :lol:

:weep:
  • It's going to be Moyes.

I know it. You know. We all know it.

Hugill to fire us to 6th in the Championship in 2021.