West Ham United v Leicester City 28th Dec, 5.30pm

Comments

• Cant quite believe that team/sub bench..
    Reid a sub...Rotation all around, Balbuena trusted over Ogbonna.. Antonio also rested.
    At least Lanzini can show us what he can do (PLS)....
    It's a starting 11 & subs bench no one could have predicted, let's hope Pelle has done a masterclass here & not another massive boo boo.
    Leicester have made 7 changes I think.
  • edited December 2019
    :hmm: Now thinking pelle wants the sack so he can just :run: to the bank
  • Fabianski MOTM.

Sanchez MOTM.
  • Sanchez!!! But their 11 is far from their strongest and our subs look OK. Nice to see Reid there.
  • edited December 2019
    Rubs head
  • I'm not really sure what the problem is with the team. No way Antonio was going to be able to play. Sanchez is a shock but Noble needs a break as well. I don't think he's been good since we started spiralling. And if Noble and Ogbonna going is something to do with what happened against Palace, maybe this is a good bit of leadership from Pellegrini.
  • I need a strong :beer:
  • To be fair, apart from Sanchez it looks a good side.

If some of those forward players turn up and perform, that is.

And if Sanchez doesn’t cost us a couple of goals with dreadful passes.
  • Good line up that one. Think it’s stronger than Palace bar Antonio
  • Sanchez starts :lol: :doh:

God help us.... :lol:
    So we demand commitment and effort from all out players, whilst reserving the right to slate them at every opportunity... :hmm:
  • Rule 1
    All ways play your best side,,, we wil see
  • Light humour Grey, u have not read it how I meant it..I generally feel we need the help of other powers, I mean we are West Ham after all.. Re the team yeh, Like our midfield, sadly though having to play Sanchez IMO proves the poor choices we made signing players, all of us knew we needed a decent DM , & IMO that is not Sanchez.
  • imagelost said:

Rule 1

Lol help more :bee:
  • imagelost said:

imagelost said:

Rule 1

imagelost said:

imagelost said:

Rule 1

: 🍺
  • edited December 2019
    I mean no Vardy, Maddison, chilwell, Ndidi or tielemans

This could not have been more gift wrapped for us and there should be no excuses for losing this one, even with sanchez
  • Everton up to 10th what strange world
  • It’s not strange at all - it’s called identifying when your manager is not cutting it and upgrading
  • It’s not strange at all - it’s called identifying when your manager is not cutting it and upgrading

Rubbish lol reed is back
  • Light humour Grey, u have not read it how I meant it..I generally feel we need the help of other powers, I mean we are West Ham after all.. Re the team yeh, Like our midfield, sadly though having to play Sanchez IMO proves the poor choices we made signing players, all of us knew we needed a decent DM , & IMO that is not Sanchez.

Fair enough, Jay. Just wish there was a bit more support for those wearing the shirt (not aimed specifically at you, btw.)
  • Baracks - gift wrapped? :hmm:

Morgan
    6Evans
    28Fuchs
    20Choudhury
    11Albrighton
    17Pérez
    7Gray
    14Iheanacho

That ain't no shabby side.
  • It’s a forum to vent ones frustrations. I doubt any of the squad or management even read it. I’m sure those going to the games will still be willing the side on in the normal way.

Fair enough, Jay. Just wish there was a bit more support for those wearing the shirt (not aimed specifically at you, btw.)
    Grey

The fear is

When we went down with the team that should never have relegated,,the fear factor set in
  • Funnily enough, I don’t think that is a bad side. A lot more pace in the 11 out wide, plus adding Sanchez will mean that two DM’s will protect the back four & should allow the front four the protection to do their stuff.

1-3 Leicester
  • Hoping nil nil
  • Yes grey, we should not be losing a home game to that side IMO. The main thorn in the side is the one name you missed out - Schmeichel
  • 2-1 to the Hammers COYI
  • edited December 2019

It’s a forum to vent ones frustrations. I

That's news to me, and I'm the one who set it up.

However, we've always tried to leave the forum open for people to use it as they want, within site rules, obvs, so you feel free to vent your frustrations with the team/management, and I'll feel free to vent my frustration at certain reactions.

• edited December 2019
    Perhaps It's a masterclass that Pelle has made by leaving Noble out, I mean many on here have been saying he's the 1 holding us back, I just wish we had a different alternative to Sanchez, I have never ever rated him since his Villa days, I hope he plays a blinder, makes me look a fool & get's MOTM awarded to him... COYI & more importantly!!, who will be on penalty duty?...
  • What bbc 606
This discussion has been closed.