UPDATED SITE - problems/questions/observations

13»

Comments

• OK, that issue should now be resolved on desktops and mobiles (although I guess there is little need for it on mobile devices.
  • edited March 2019
    Apple urges.

At some point today, when I was switching over the site folders, I left the site pointed to a test database instead of the live one, so a couple of comments may have gone missing, and any PMs you did in the last hour or two.

I'll try to paste over the comments, but if you PM'd, you may need to redo it.
  • I can’t seem to post a picture, I know I must be doing something wrong but can’t figure out what?
  • edited April 2019
    C&B

If you have the picture on your computer you can just drag it into the post.

Otherwise, you can add an image by clicking the 4th icon from the right (looks a bit like a picture)

If the picture is on your computer/phone, click the Browse button, and go to the folder where the image is.

If the picture is from the Interwebby, copy the address of the picture, and paste it in the ImageURL box.

If the image is on a web page, you can find the image address by clicking on the image and choosing 'copy link/image location'.