Everton (A) - 16 Sept 18 4pm ko - Match Thread

Comments

• edited September 2018
    Fergie timekeeping again - where did they get 5 minutes from?
  • FIVE MINUTES EXTRA TIME ;nonono ;angry
  • How on earth is that a foul, yet alone a yellow
  • That’s not a yellow.

Snodgrass did nothing wrong there.
  • I might need my inhaler again.
  • I'm just going to hold my breath for 5 minutes.
  • Antonio looks back on message
  • Well played Antonio ;clap
  • An away win.

Well I did say.

;wahoo
  • edited September 2018
    Out of the bottom 3 up to 16th ;scarf
  • Happy days

Such a huge 3 points...much needed
  • Get in. 3 good away points. ;champagne ;bowdown
  • Think we've found a good midfield combination ;dog
  • Fair play what a win.
  • Dodger58 said:

Think we've found a good midfield combination ;dog

Our strongest team imo. Only change I'd make is Cresswell for Masuaku. Other than that, that's our best team.
  • I thought Rice was immense, give the lad an improved contract.
  • Mystic Maurice was wrong, there were three goal of the season contenders! ;whistle
  • ;whistle big enough to admit when I am wrong well played lads .can we play all our games away ;whistle
  • two decent attacks vs two horrible defences. Out attacking force was just better.
  • Think pelle deserves some credit for sticking by his beliefs thort the team worked hard today to a man and shows they are with him, think we can get another win out the next three difficult games also so onwards and upwards COYI
  • Grey is in Scotland visiting his mate for a couple of days. His mate is an Everton fan, and they were going to the pub to watch it together.

I'm sure he was gracious in victory, but expect he will be on here later to let his happy happy joy joy have full rein ;biggrin ;wahoo ;scarf ;beer
  • I'd like Perez to explain to our away fans why he (allegedly) couldnt be bothered to warm up.

We'd all die to wear the WHU shirt (kids medium included) and he gets paid to sit on a bench! He's damn lucky to even be at the club after what hes done in recent seasons.

That aside, woo hoo!!!! So glad Niasse was playing hit the crossbar challenge or it would've been even nervier.

Hopefully those 3 points will lift the lads/everyone associated with the club coyi

#monkey off back
  • So, I make maybe 5 sporting bets a year (including the obvious grand national bet). I just had a feeling about today.

On Monday, I spent £10 each on 2-1, 3-1 and 3-2 (I mean we obviously were going to concede!). At 33/1 for a 3-1 scoreline, I made a profit of £310. Drinks are on me! ;stout ;redwine
  • How good is Rice btw
  • Ohh, and rice for England! He looked very composed and distribution was excellent. Plenty of other good performances too. Even I played well ;whistle
  • Hamstew said:

How good is Rice btw

Him and Obiang were both excellent. Thought Anderson had comfortably his best game for us today.

Chelsea and Man U next so this was a desperately needed three points.
  • edited September 2018
    Arnie said he felt something in the back of his knee .do hope its not bad otherwise that will put a damper on things
  • Only six points behind spuds. ;lol
This discussion has been closed.