Everton (A) - 16 Sept 18 4pm ko - Match Thread

Comments

• “I don’t enjoy life unless I am winning matches“. I’m not sure West Ham is the best club for Noble to be at, as far as his mental health is concerned.
  • Can I have a diamond please Manuel.

Fabianksi
    Fredericks Diop Ogbonna Cresswell
    Rice
    Noble Obiang
    Anderson
    Hernandez Arnautovic
  • So possibly

Fab
    Fredericks Diop Orgy Dressy
    Noble Rice Obiang
    Snodrass Arnie Anderson

Possibly Yarmolenko right and Snodgrass in the #10 position for Obiang if fit enough

Champo I think you need to stop relying on auto correct ;lol ;lol
  • Bought tickets for the game just to get the priority point. Last minute decided to go up there with my cousin. Just leaving. COYI ;scarf
  • edited September 2018
    Back in Cape Town & Match day is here after our Hammer horror show that i witnessed live v Wolves while in London..
    Hoping for a vastly improved performance , lets face it could it get any worse....
    its over to u Manuel & boys... ;scarf
  • Ok.. so I think we will get our first win of the season today.

Away win ;scarf
  • Ok.. so I think we will get our first win of the season today.

Away win ;scarf

You say that every week Suz, but it never happens, still you can always have a few
    ;redwine to ease the suffering. Hope I am wrong, but can't see us getting anything
    from this match.
  • I’ve had £20 on 2–1 at 12/1 COYI
  • Cuz
    Is that in our favour or Toffee's?
  • Lol Dee always in ours
  • Hammerex

It because I believe it.
  • Today sees the shoots of recovery

coyi
  • i so hope Suzanne & Luke are right... ;scarf
  • I to hope they are right ,having said that after Wolves I see nothing but defeat here and would not surprise me to see Arnautovic loose it and get sent off and who could blame him .this team is a mess and the sooner someone admits it the better
  • You appear to have already admitted it, so job done.

I prefer to be optimistic, I prefer to start match day believing in the team. Believing we can and will win.

But that just my sunny disposition pushing on through ;cool
  • Good for you Suz, and I really mean it .wish I could change my outlook on life ,but now I think about it west ham must have made me into the depressed creature I have become
  • Its tricky for me, I want to be positive but have been let down so many times that i struggle where West Ham are concerned, poor performances, last minute goals conceded, like a broken record...
    i try these days to expect little & anything more is a bonus...
  • We're going to win the league
  • Everton injuries apparently down from 8 to 4.

Schneiderlins father sadly passed away so he is a big doubt.
  • It's the gaffer 65th birthday!
  • Fab
    Zab - Balbeuna - Diop - Arthur
    Noble - Rice - Obiang
    Yarmo - Arnie - Anderson

Confirmed lineup, should at least be a bit more solid
  • Pleased Rice is back ;wahoo

coyi
  • So 6 changes from Wolves ,to be fair looks a better balanced team to me
  • Obiang looked fitter than most when he came on v Wolves & played some nice football so hoping to see more from him today.. coyi
  • 6 changes from the last game
  • Fredericks bombed out this time.....

Let’s hope the boss gets this right we could do with a point here
  • He obviously likes Balbuena.

He improved as the Wolves game went on but for me he really is out of his depth.
  • Fredericks bombed out this time.....

Let’s hope the boss gets this right we could do with a point here

I’m having trouble understanding this as a tactic, especially as it doesn’t seem to have a positive effect on the player or the team.
  • ;scarf ;scarf ;scarf ;scarf ;scarf
    ;beer ;beer ;champagne ;champagne ;redwine ;redwine ;stout ;stout ;cider ;cider ;sbrew ;sbrew ;rose ;rose ;icecream ;luck
This discussion has been closed.