West Ham v Bournemouth - Sat 18th August 3pm Match Thread

Comments

• I can see they haven't been practicing defending, again. ;angry
  • What did we all do in former lives to be West Ham supporters ;doh ;weep ;puzzled
  • edited August 2018
    What is it about the club, top rated manager, lots spent, no top dm brought, same form
  • edited August 2018
    Nice work in the corner but again Zabs cross is slow in coming and out for a corner from which Bournemouth break dangerously, fortunately the shot is off target.
  • Yes I bet the owners are dead chuffed. ;angry
  • More danger, Bournemouth pressing.
  • We break dangerously from an opposition corner this time, with Arnie laying off nicely to Yarmie, but the resulting cross is cut out .

Sanchez and Perez to come on I think.
  • Wilshere in the book for a cynical foul as Bournemouth break. Sanchez and Perez on for Noble and Snodgrass.
  • Galey seems to absolutely love us doing badly.

• Feeling all too familiar, this.
  • I would imagine that Mr Moyes is having a little chuckle to himself
  • this is going to be another long old season.
  • Same old same old but with more expensive players.
  • edited August 2018
    Lovely work by Anderson and Masuaku, Anderson then plays Perez in who fizzes the ball across the 6 yard box but no-one gets on the end of it.
  • To think I was actually looking forward to it. ;yercoat
  • Looks like a palace type start to the season looking at the fixtures
  • Hard chance for Arnie, tries to take the ball in on the volley across the keeper, but it flies wide.
  • Even Sir Trevor can’t be bothered to watch. Too busy playing on his phone.
  • The only thing that would cheer me up is if we score a goal with a blatant handball.
  • Shot from Wilshere after some nice interplay, but he doesn't quite catch it and an easy save.
  • Anderson in the book
  • Anderson.....hugely talented, lovely touch, reads the game well.
    Plays like a falling over Italian, and is a proper lazy tart. I hope he plays against Wimbledon and learns English football.
  • 4 mins added
  • Now the media love in with saint Eddie, I need a bucket
  • Zabs overhits a cross and then compounds it by fouling when the ball gets knocked back in. Wastes time and in the book to boot.
  • The defeat immediately puts pressure on our first home game and already we're on the back foot. Bournemouth have been something of a bogey team of late and I'm actually quite nervous about it; it has Newcastle last season written all over it.
    Said this after Liverpool. Feels like we're already looking at another difficult season.

Doesn't seem to matter who's in charge or who's on the pitch, we are just a pretty useless football club.
  • Yarmie in the book now for dissent I think.
  • Masuaku just strolling around.
  • MIAHammer said:

Masuaku just strolling around.

Not the only one I should add.
This discussion has been closed.