The 'Couldn't think where to put this' thread part 2 or 'does my comment merit a NEW THREAD?'

Comments

• Citeh getting into the Christmas spirit early by turning up at Wembley dressed as quality street.
  • Citeh getting into the Christmas spirit early by turning up at Wembley dressed as quality street.

Indeed.

I'm really old school and would prefer away strips to only be worn when there is a genuine clash of colours; Man City's kit this evening is really horrible imo, and there's no reason they couldn't be playing in their proper kit.
  • I am going to be in London in December and as well as wanting to visit the LS I want to have some good fish and chips. What would be the best place to go?

Poppies in Spitalfields is an excellent fish & chips place.
    ;ok
  • edited October 2018
    Munich. Also The Fish House in Lauristan Road E9, next to Victoia Park or their other place close to the London stadium at Victoria Parade E20
  • Cheers, I'll take note. Not had a decent Fish and Chips in years
  • Munich

Zim lindenwirt a two minute walk from Aufhausen U bahn did a reasonable fish and chips when I was working in Munich
  • edited October 2018

I am going to be in London in December and as well as wanting to visit the LS I want to have some good fish and chips. What would be the best place to go?

Poppies in Shoreditch is my personal favourite but these are also good (or they were when I last tried them).
    Golden Hind in Marylebone
    Rock & Sole Plaice in Covent Garden
    Toffs in Muswell Hill
    Sutton & Sons in Stoke Newington.
  • Munich

Zim lindenwirt a two minute walk from Aufhausen U bahn did a reasonable fish and chips when I was working in Munich

Thanks but I no longer live in Munich. Right now I am near Nuremburg.
  • Well change your name then! ;wink
  • Though be confusing if he went MunichNuremburg
  • edited October 2018
    Cuz, funny, but that would be plain wrong if you know the least bit about Nazi Germany. ;nonono
  • Sorry Bubbles I don't get why MunichNuremburg would be any worse than any other combination other than that is not fair on all of those people who now live in the cities to beat them with a rather old stick. Yes, terrible things happened there but that is now more than 70 years in the past. A lot of war crimes were committed on both sides, although I certainly don't want to start an argument about who was worse.
  • A little my brother lives in Dortmund and his wife’s mother in Bavaria I think it is
  • Spare a thought for Devonshires Maidenhead side lost 6-0 Saturday and 7-1 tonight not looking good for him
  • MunichHammer ;bowdown
  • Could I take this opportunity to remind everyone that I won't be answering my front door this evening. I don't do Halloween, so you can all go whistle for your sweeties.
  • Cuz1 said:

Spare a thought for Devonshires Maidenhead side lost 6-0 Saturday and 7-1 tonight not looking good for him

In his "defence", see what I did there, in both games they did have someone sent off fairly early.
  • Obviously he hasn’t got a defence.
  • He would fit in with us then
  • Sign him up, sign him up, sign him up
  • So, Spurs were 3-0 up at Wolves and have conceded 2 pens, back to 3-2. We can dream, can't we?
  • edited November 2018
    Man City 3-0 up v Southampton after 19 mins ...u have 2 feel for Mark Hughes ;lol
  • Well I do feel for him. I feel he is lucky to have a job. ;biggrin
  • https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46094403

Quick, get Rocky to have a word and sign him up.
  • I wonder if Sparky can get another team relegated and still get a job in the PL..

The guy is teflon.
  • Prepare to feel old.

Rio Ferdinand is 40 today. ;nonono
  • Anyone seen Sergio Ramos’ challenge tonight. Just awful. That man needs a lengthy ban from football.
  • Always so devious
  • Anyone seen the Sterling pen?
  • Ronaldo ;clap
This discussion has been closed.