Man City vs West Ham - Sunday, 3rd Dec, 16:00

Comments

• MIAHammer said:

We are currently bottom.

Not any more.
    No matter what happens this weekend, we won't end up bottom but we'll still be in the relegation zone.
    Not if we win by 10 goals ;wink
  • edited December 2017
    MIA

And Newcastle have only taken 1 point from the last 18.
  • From BBC

Winston Reid is a doubt after suffering a hamstring injury against Everton on Wednesday.
    Andy Carroll and Javier Hernandez both remain out.

SAM's predictions
    Most probable score: 4-0 Probability of draw: 4%
    Probability of home win: 95% Probability of away win: 1%

Expat, you should have got better odds for your £10 than 25/1 ;biggrin
  • Bill Hill are only doing 22/1 today
  • ;wahoo smash them ;scarf
  • Build up to games out here I have Michael Owen ........&
    Jose Fonte.......
    ;ok
  • edited December 2017
    ;redwine coyi
  • I got this feeling we might get something here and ain’t had a pint yet
  • That something could easily be a thrashing
  • I’ve got a feeling......

I think it might be heart burn!
  • Suz don't really care about your personal problems ;biggrin However I do hope adrain has a great game after all he will be busy ,this is his chance to win back his place ;pray
  • Cuz1 said:

I got this feeling we might get something here and ain’t had a pint yet

Another sir
    ;cheers
  • I am not wedded to the need or expectation that we will get anything out of this game, I just want to feel that we competed to the best of our ability and at the end of the 90, I want Man City to know that they have been in a game.

Come On You Irons, prove the bookies and pundits wrong and make em work for it.

• Pictures from the training ground, Moyes trying out a new tactic for City....

12D8035A-5AD2-4BBA-B956-EF27FB0AB0AB
  • The radio is unplugged. The television is unplugged. Tomorrow's newspaper has been cancelled. The PC is about to be unplugged. I am going out on the town to tie one on. It should be Tuesday before I find out the full details of the horror that unfolded between the hours of 16:00 and 18:00 on the afternoon of December 3 2017.
  • Not wishing to hit the panic button
    But we need to win by or nine or ten goals
    ;scarf
  • Sakho still can’t get a league start. Did he fall out with Moyes as well?!
  • edited December 2017
    Adrián
    Zabaleta
    Rice
    Ogbonna
    Cresswell
    Fernandes
    Kouyaté
    Obiang
    Masuaku
    Lanzini
    Antonio

Subs: Arnautovic Sakho A Ayew Martínez Trott Quina Johnson

No idea how we'll line up.
  • Is noble injured?
  • Adrián
    Zabaleta Ogbonna Rice Cresswell
    Fernandes Masuaku Kouyaté Obiang
    Lanzini
    Antonio
  • Back to antonio as a striker!!
  • ;puzzled
  • ;hmm think how puzzled city will be with that line up ;lol
  • Never heard of Johnson
  • McHammer said:

Back to antonio as a striker!!

Shocking if true.
  • Also, the reduction in senior squad size beginning to bite, only 3 senior pros on the bench.
  • Looking at the subs, it's clear we are nearly down to 'last XI standing'.

Even with all our players fit and firing, this was not really a game we could hope for much from.

As chicago said, let's just see us compete for the full 90, and however many they end up scoring, let's have people purring over how good they were, rather than Carra or GNev slating our deficiencies.

Although let's not forget that football does occasionally throw up oddities.

Remember when we did Man U 0-1 in 2007 to ensure survival, having done Arsenal by the same score a few weeks earlier, our fans singing 'one shot, we've only had one shot'?
  • 1-0 at ladbrookes is 66/1 grey had a daft pound along with away win for £10 at 22/1 someone’s got to beat them lol
  • Our side looks like the kind of team even we'd be relishing playing against so City must be straining at the leash to get going today.
This discussion has been closed.