Liverpool (H) who will leak the least (4th November match thread)

Comments

• Wombat if you don't think leaving players unmarked in our penalty area isn't pathetic then what is.
  • This can’t go on
  • Far too easy. Again.

Bilic is a gonna.
  • Bye Slav.
  • So I have done watching the game. At the start I said to the missus, I'll only be watching until we concede 4.
    Ah well, back to doing jobs around the house.
  • At least we’ve learned from the way pretty much every other home game against the big teams has gone since we moved.
  • edited November 2017
    So only 9goals conceded in 3 games, the defence is shaping up nicely....

And one shot on target in 80mins....
  • We need. A goal
  • Good job Liverpool didn't bother to get out of first gear.
  • This game is shaping up to be first on MOTD. There's nothing quite like a 5-4 thriller.
  • Three unmarked that time.
  • Christ, you know it's bad when Liverpool are comfortable enough to bring on Lovren
  • All our players getting drawn to one place every time Liverpool attack is schoolboy ;lol
  • Apart from our goal have we had a shot
  • Do we have the slowest players in the league? How come on every counter attack our players can't get back quicker than their attackers running forward? Or is it that our players just jog back?
  • unfit is my guess, thats down to slav
  • One positive we can take from tonight and it's going to be two weeks before we have to endure this load of rubbish again.
  • Bring back BFS and his fitness regime
  • Of the 6 games today I only predicted one correct result. Guess which one?
  • Unfortunately it is not the result itself that was disheartening, but the manner of the defeat, the last 30mins were just painful to watch, if Liverpool wanted to be ruthless, I am sure they could have easily scored a couple more, it is that which is so disheartening.

Ho hum
  • My 5 month old daughter could have predicted how that would go.

It's happened to us over and over again at home to the big teams.

Liverpool, meanwhile, have countered from corners and scored already this season, and scored counter attacking goal after counter attacking goal.

So if you're West Ham, surely you do one single thing in the first half, or even the first 60 minutes. You don't, you cannot possibly, end up in a position where their lightning quick players are two on one. Just do that one thing for as long as possible, until Liverpool start to think about trying other ways of playing, or grow frustrated.

But no, not West Ham under Bilic. They just let them waltz through over and over again.
  • Slav will be put out of his misery over the weekend and someone new in before next match I feel sure, the board will find it ard to find reasons why he will turn it around now.
  • edited November 2017
    It’ll be Koeman.

And, quite frankly, would be a superb appointment considering where we are at the moment.
  • Had 1-4 in the predictor. Should have had a bet.
  • Moyes is 1/4 for the job

Massive favourite

I’m done if they appoint him
  • Ex has just tweeted ‘welcome David Moyes’

Surely they wouldn’t?
  • Lukerz said:

Ex has just tweeted ‘welcome David Moyes’

Surely they wouldn’t?

I assume/hope he was joking.
  • Please not Moyes would rather Slav stayed, even the good bit of the Moyes career Everton were poor to watch....
  • Careful what you wish for, that’s all I’ll say
  • Moyes would do better than Slav is. That’s how bad it’s become.
This discussion has been closed.