Next 8 games - Spring forwards or Fall back?

124»

Comments

• Deal with it ;cool
  • Our fixtures look pretty bad relegation and title chasing teams.

So everyone in the table...? ;whistle
  • Our fixtures look pretty bad relegation and title chasing teams. Need something from leciester hull Swansea or we are definitely back in the relegation fight i think.

Well if teams are chasing relegation, I'm glad we have no pace. Keep playing Nobes!
  • 6 games in April. 5 points from those games should have us safe before we play Spurs and Liverpool. I think 38 points should be enough for survival.
  • MIA

I'd be very surprised if more than 36 were needed, and if we get there after taking 3 points from Hull I think that would do us.
  • MIA

I'd be very surprised if more than 36 were needed, and if we get there after taking 3 points from Hull I think that would do us.

I think you're probably right. I think Sunderland and Middlesbrough are probably down. But I can potentially see Hull and Swansea picking up some points. Don't forget they both play us so that's 3 points less they'll each need. ;whistle
  • Swansea are very light and dark.... one week they look unbeatable the next they look like I could get two goals against them on my own.
  • We will end up with 40-43 safe as houses
  • My 12-15 points has gone out the window we will struggle to get 8 at this rate ...