Southampton (A) 04/02/17 - 15.00 k/o

Comments

• edited February 2017

There's a shirt missing though as I can only see 9

Can't see Reid (in the first photo)
  • edited February 2017
    ;hmm Adrian before Randy? Even though 13 comes after 1?

Adrian back in goal? ;hmm
  • Maybe Randy is playing right back...
  • We all knew we would need a RB and a CF so why didn't the club get one of each?

Well, if it were that easy everyone would go and get one. Unless you know a supermarket that stocks affordable RBs and 20 goal a season strikers who are happy to be sitting on the bench.

On top of all of that, it is not your money.

I would like a new car because my old car is a little small and it is now 7 ys old. If it's just about splashing the cash I would like an Audi or a Mercedes but if it's about what I would most likely get it would be a Dacia or something of the sort. Actually, my bank statement tells me to stick with the Kia I've got because right now there is nothing out there that I can afford.
  • No right back. So predictable.
  • Kouyate at RB
  • Apparently
  • Lanzini on bench
  • edited February 2017
    Randolph
    Kouyate - Fonte - Reid - Cresswell
    Feghouli - Obiang - Noble - Snodgrass
    Antonio
    Carroll

Adrian, Collins, Fernandes, Lanzini, Quina, Calleri, Fletcher

According to OS
  • I didn't see that line up coming....
    ;scarf
  • Sky says 3-4-3
  • Given that Lanzini has been our only creative player for the past few weeks it makes obvious sense to Slav to drop him.
    Maybe the kit man chooses the team by how random he is in laying out the kit.
  • Lanzini is suffering with flu apparently.
  • Of course he isn't. He'd not be able to get out of bed with flu let alone get on the bench. He may have a cold though poor little mite.
  • Harsh Thorn ...unless u really know how Lanzini feels ...
    It might not be flu, but if he feels he's not 100% , rather he be honest than give a sub par performance... ;ok
  • If he's not well fair enough but he shouldn't be there as its a waste of a bench place (assuming we could fill it that is)If it's a cold he could spread it to the rest.
  • Team looks unbalanced. Can't see us causing that many problems. Can see a lot of hoofball to Carroll. Hopefully Snodgrass can cross better than Jarvis.
  • Will be interesting seeing how two genuine wingers link with the front two?
  • edited February 2017
    So what are we debating now? I've missed a bit of the conversation as I've been banging my head off a wall.

coyi
  • Well they obviously didn't look very hard!

No RB in world football AVAILABLE who they rated lol

Fixed it for ya!
  • Well they obviously didn't look very hard!

No RB in world football AVAILABLE who they rated lol

Fixed it for ya!
    RB's are just in the other aisle from strikers at the "all the footballers you need" supermarket.
  • edited February 2017
    My mistake.

Didn't realise there weren't highly paid professionals in place to identify those players. ;wink
  • Anyway

Coyi
  • So on one hand they are professionals, but on the other hand when they say they couldn't find someone they wanted that opinion isn't good enough?

Got it
  • Away win.

AC goal fest ;wahoo

coyi
  • edited February 2017
    alderz said:

So on one hand they are professionals, but on the other hand when they say they couldn't find someone they wanted that opinion isn't good enough?

Got it

Yeah but a RB may never be available?

I just don't buy it. What if no RB is available in the summer?

The same reason still washes?
  • Right coyi
  • Players in tunnel to tune of I'm
    Forever blowing bubbles .. Proud ;bowdown ;scarf
This discussion has been closed.