West Ham UNITED vs City's Stars - Wed 1st Feb KO 19:45 London Stadium Fortress

Comments

• oh dear 0-3 Jesus (not swearing)
  • Obiang at fault this time, 3-0
  • 10 days to prep for this gam, what a joke...

goodnight.
  • So if we walk of the pitch and throw the game we'll only lose 3 nil?
  • I think they'll beat the 5 they got before. We are pathetic and the easiest side City will face all season. Incompetent and Bilic thinks we have a really strong squad.
  • We have given them all 3 goals imo
    Brian and cresswell all over the place
    Fegulie is awful today , midfield to slow
    In
  • Byram is having a tough day
  • In fact I'd take 3.0 now ;weep
  • I think we all would. This is embarrassing and we serve all this tripe up every time we are on the box.
    Bilic said this is a much stronger better West Ham side than the one they faced in the cup. He must have laughed his head off after saying that.
  • some boos for a few seconds at the half time whistle, the French commentators are amazed at the WH defence
  • At least we look more together as a team now.
  • Byram could do with being taken out the firing line

Oh wait
  • It's been hard to watch that.
    With all their attacking class to gift them goals is just not good enough..
    Our midfield has been as ripped apart as I've seen ..Noble starting it off with a wild tackle..
    Obiang , Lanzini & Feghouli all poor...
    Just hoping for a better 2nd half showing..
  • Amazing that we're supposed to be in form
  • This is a shambles.
  • That is our form. It was just that we played Palace and Middlesbrough in our previous 2 games. We are basically inept.
  • We are bog standard at best. We can beat the teams below us but as soon as we play a team in the top eight we fold.
  • I predict we score a goal -maybe two- in the second half, and City will score one, if any.
  • The season has just been Groundhog Day at the LS.

Mistake after mistake in every home game. Gifting goals. Playing terrible.

Rubbish.
  • Not that it helps.
  • That is our form. It was just that we played Palace and Middlesbrough in our previous 2 games. We are basically inept.

Amazing that we're supposed to be in form

We've won 5 of our last 7...
  • I'm already on the way home left as soon as the 3rd went in
  • Who said we didn't need a rb ..
    Another window shut and still same problems nothing ever gets fixed by these
    Owners square pegs and all that ..
  • What annoys me is there is still a chance that a lot of people won't renew next season.

But they have done nothing to reinforce the squad significantly and push us on to encourage people who are 50-50 to renew.
  • That's right. Palace, Middlesborough, Hull, Sunderland and Swansea. All the in form teams in the PL. 5 of the bottom 6 who everybody was beating.
  • City are just way better than us. It's annoying they keep clicking when it's our game though
  • Ald - they are, but we've been pathetic.

No intensity, no pressing, no concentration.
  • I travelled two and a half hours to watch this. Good decision, that.

Really has been poor. Full backs have been dreadful, midfield anonymous and not a lot up top. Carroll has tried but that's about it.

Feeling very lukewarm about the stadium, too.
  • edited February 2017
    Everyone moaning about the team - what about the tactics? Citeh are being given so much time on the ball it's as if they're playing against dummies (as in immobile). They're is no pressure on the ball, which suits Citeh 100% ;angry
This discussion has been closed.