West Ham v Man Utd H Sun 22 September 2pm. Do the Mata Matics and it adds up to a win for us.

Comments

• Only one thing worse than the spuds losing and that’s Rogers team winning and moving into second, hate Rogers hate Leicester :lol:
  • Cuz1 said:

Only one thing worse than the spuds losing and that’s Rogers team winning and moving into second, hate Rogers hate Leicester :lol:

Don’t worry. It won’t be for long! Man City are going to be back in 2nd.
  • Getting excited for this now. Hope we really go for them and show how good we can be COYI
  • edited September 2019
    Think this will be a good, even game

1-1, which could take us 6th

Win would be brilliant
  • I guess it's a combination of our rise, and Man U's decline, but this is the first game against them in a long, long time where I don't see them as favourites. Of course they still have a lot of good players, and they could come good (and since it is us they are against...) but I see this as a match up of two similar sides.
  • And it’s for that reason grey that I’m more worried about Bournemouth away than manure at home
  • On route now.
    It's going to be a tough game. But I'm hoping for a score draw.
    COYI
  • I'm hoping for a scow draw where we score more than them. Does that count? :puzzled:
  • Hopefully a win,, a draw ! yeah if it’s a fair game,,, ie dive dive dive
    :sub:
  • edited September 2019
    This photo was on the BBC page for the build up to the game... It struck me as an interesting study of body language...

The two women walking like they owned the place, arms out swaggering with a who's gonna mess with us posture allied to the expression on both their faces. 'Ard as nails and don't you forget it mate

Contrast the guy to their left. Apprehensive expression whilst playing with fingers/nails. A guy who's taken the mental toll of supporting West Ham for 25 years and only just keeps his head above water.

• Is that the Bobby Moore foundation sponsor on the shirt of the guy with the sunglasses in the corner?

A kids medium, maybe?
  • Bazshuayi said:

This photo was on the BBC page for the build up to the game... It struck me as an interesting study of body language...

The two women walking like they owned the place, arms out swaggering with a who's gonna mess with us posture allied to the expression on both their faces. 'Ard as nails and don't you forget it mate

Contrast the guy to their left. Apprehensive expression whilst playing with fingers/nails. A guy who's taken the mental toll of supporting West Ham for 25 years and only just keeps his head above water.

What about the guy behind the woman in the middle, lifelong West Ham supporter, only 22 :lol:
  • edited September 2019
    Line-up:

1Fabianski
    24Fredericks
    23Diop
    21Ogbonna
    3Cresswell
    41Rice
    7Yarmolenko
    16Noble
    18Fornals
    8Felipe Anderson
    22Haller

Substitutes
    4Balbuena
    5Zabaleta
    11Snodgrass
    13Jiménez
    15C Sánchez
    19Wilshere
    27Ajeti

No Lanzini (failed the late fitness test?)
  • should be a good game.
  • COYI Its my Birthday so i demand 3 points :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
  • Just watching the sky lead up, so who are manure playing today :hmm:
  • Cresswell is gonna get lapped by James
  • edited September 2019
    As expected the preamble is either about ManUtd or Chelsea (who are on later).

The pundits in the studio are old grey haired grumpy white men; Graham Souness, Roy Kean and Jose Mounio 🤦🏼‍♀️🤬

Not a reflection of those playing or watching.

I’d rather force hot knitting needles into my eardrums than listen to their ‘opinions’.

Wonder who will be co-comms? ManUs GNEV perhaps 🤷‍♀️
  • Cresswell is gonna get lapped by James

That's the spirit :thumbsup:
  • Lots of talk about a West Ham win, can't say either West Ham or Man U have shown great things so far this season, a bit of grind from both sides with flashes of quality. Don't think there will be many goals in this. Certainly think a 1-0 is going to be on the cards for either team.
  • MrsGrey said:

Cresswell is gonna get lapped by James

That's the spirit :thumbsup:
    I'm feeling confident
  • Lots of talk you say?

Maybe a was a bit quick with that knitting needle
  • Ogbonna takes one for the team
  • Rubbish start. Such a lack of urgency again, just like Villa game.
  • Is GNev going to spend the entire game telling us what ManU should be doing then moaning when they don’t do it? :angry: