Burnley at home - 10th March - Match Thread

Comments

• 11 goals conceded in three games.

Another humiliation.

Fan's fighting.

Pitch invasion.

Feels good...
  • Tbh, I'll be much less bothered by getting relegated than I ever have before; G&S have brought it all on and they'll be the biggest losers.
  • It's simply toxic there.
    Makes me feel very sad......
  • Howler from Hart

Nothing out of the ordinary.
  • We've got to move on from this-& quick. Southampton at home & Stoke at home will decide our fate.Anything less than two wins from those two & we've had it.
  • I won't accept any excuses for this behaviour. None.
  • We need the ref to stop the match to protect our goal difference!
  • Simply despicable, from people who have the nerve to claim they are 'proper West Ham'.
  • MrsGrey said:

I won't accept any excuses for this behaviour. None.

Spot on MrsGrey morons get out of our club NOW
  • I'm pretty sure we will get a very severe punishment for this. Hopefully it won't be a points deduction but I wouldn't rule it out.
  • Sadly I reckon there will be more consequences to face than a bad loss...
    Not a good day to be a West Ham fan
  • thorn

Don't think there will be any points deduction, but I'd expect a big fine, and possibly a reduction in the capacity for some games.
  • I'm starting work in 20 minutes, Stratford could be fun......
  • edited March 2018
    Well done those fans singing bubbles.
  • closed doors, then we will stay up
  • We deserve to be relegated
  • baracks

Not yet we don't. on account of not being in the bottom 3, which is the only 'deserve' I can see that matters.
  • We deserve to be relegated because of the behaviour of those ‘fans’. Disgusting.
  • edited March 2018
    Baracks, no we don't. We were playing well and had a chance to get back in the game at one goal down.

If we end the season in the bottom 3 then we will have deserved it.
  • I have always believed that we will be safe, however, after that result, performance and obvious display of disruption within the club, you really have to fear for us.

Would not be surprised to see a points deduction after today’s shenanigans, but frankly, I do not think it will matter as we are in a proper mess.
  • biggest stadium in the Champo with a 30 and over squad
  • I just feel very sad about everything
  • It's a good job we don't play again for three weeks as things may quieten down a bit. It was always on the cards that something would kick off if we went behind because the Neanderthal morons who caused the trouble would be waiting for such a moment.
  • Up until the so called fans got on the players backs, the performance was fine.
  • Maybe that's what these so called "real fans" really wanted.
    Seems to me that fan first on the pitch was the signal to the rest of the morons!
    They should be ashamed. They knew this game was in memory of the greatest defender ever, Bobby Moore and they ruined it for their own agenda!
  • The board have destroyed this club with their lies and total lack of investment.
    Why would anyone want to watch this team lacking any sort of passion and fight.
    The last transfer window needed to be a good one but what happened totally destroyed the side.
    This club is a complete and utter shambles now and the future could be horrible !!
  • We deserve to be relegated because of the behaviour of those ‘fans’. Disgusting.

How do we deserve to be relegated due to the actions of people who are anything but fans?
  • MrsGrey said:

Up until the so called fans got on the players backs, the performance was fine.

Nope. Performance was poor until then.
  • edited March 2018
    3 things
    Board failed to sign correct players
    Fans run on pitch to let feelings known
    30k drugs fine
  • The board have destroyed this club with their lies and total lack of investment.
    Why would anyone want to watch this team lacking any sort of passion and fight.
    The last transfer window needed to be a good one but what happened totally destroyed the side.
    This club is a complete and utter shambles now and the future could be horrible !!

What happened today was nothing to do with the board. We were playing well and went one nil down against the run of play. A vast number of supporters in the ground had the choice to do the best thing by West Ham or do the best thing by their own selfish agendas.

They chose the latter, running on the pitch, chanting, punching each other, shouting abuse at the director's box, actually generally toxic. Players were accosted on the pitch and quite a few of them were in pieces psychologically.

Anybody who wants to put that defeat on anything other than the disgraceful morons who acted the way they did is trying very hard to put blame where it suits their own ideas to do so.
This discussion has been closed.