Burnley at home - 10th March - Match Thread

Comments

• Collins and Ogbonna so poor there.
  • Lukerz said:

Is there an April transfer window?

No need. We smashed it in January
  • This pitch invasion is going to do us some harm.
  • Fan apparantly on the pitch
  • Now there's a pitch invasion ;doh
  • Fans on the pitch. MORONS.
  • 2-0 now.

Shambles of a football club
  • We are useless. They've had three shots, 2 goals and one disallowed.
  • One nil down in a crucial match. Some ‘fans’ decide it’s the perfect time to make it all about themselves and their own ideas.

Disgrace.
  • So. Fans really helped. Players in bits.
  • I’m sure the players were really helped by their own supports accosting them on the pitch. That goal is on the morons who ran on the pitch.
  • Fans on the pitch. MORONS.

Ban them for life
  • lets get our winter signing on as no doubt he was bought with an eye to score goals and keep us up by our glorious leaders
  • More invasions. fight in the stands.
  • This club is dead.
  • i can see it now , point deductions coming up, how stupid can you get
  • i can see it now , point deductions coming up, how stupid can you get

Wouldn't that just be so West Ham ;lol
  • The people running on the pitch, the people fighting in the stands, the fans who’ve used falling a goal behind to serve their own agendas - you are a complete and utter disgrace. You make me sick to think we ‘support’ the same club. I’d happily watch this club get relegated three or four times if it meant you went and ‘supported’ somebody else.
  • So a guy was able to walk on the pitch, nick the corner flag and managed to plant it on the center circle without being challenged or tackled.

Who does he think he is, a member of Burnley,s midfield
  • edited March 2018
    and hart drops it for 3-0 wtg hart
  • Howler from Hart
  • As things stand, Huddersfield and Newcastle will move above us. We are running out of teams who are as bad as us.
  • Forget the game.
    It's a embarrassment to say I'm a West Ham fan .....
    This is not going to end well...
    Points deduction a distinct possibility as well.....
    Wow
    I'm gutted.....
  • Hart should save that.
  • Yea so we are relegated
  • I am worried what will happen after full time.
  • WHO Actually wanted us to play Joe Hart? I said playing him is like playing 1-0 down because every game he WILL make at least one mistake. There you go. It's not even a one-off.
  • A whole bunch of people getting life bans hopefully.
  • Welovethehammers

Just coming back on the point on Hart

So it’s ok to drop him to the bench when he conceded lots of goals, yet Adrian is exempt if he does likewise??

That all sounds a bit inconsistent and non-meritocratic to me... ;hmm

The difference is, Hart has made mistake after mistake in the last few years (some being howlers). It's not even a one off. Adrian's form has dropped in the last 2-3 games but on the whole shows more consistency than Hart. Ths goals he has conceded he may should have done better with but they still aren't what I consider "a howler". The only thing Hart is consistent at is making mistakes. I feel that playing Hart means we are at a disadvantage from the word go.... it's basically sacrificing a goal.
    My point stands.
  • So a guy was able to walk on the pitch, nick the corner flag and managed to plant it on the center circle without being challenged or tackled.

Who does he think he is, a member of Burnley,s midfield

Didn't someone do that during the Bond Scheme protests.

So Adrian back next game?
This discussion has been closed.