Randolph and Carroll trying new tactic to play better than current first XI

2»

Comments

• If I wasn't bringing about a level of performance expected in my job I wouldn't be thinking of going out to the pub, I would be thinking of how I could improve to bring about a better set of results, but that's just me. ;ok
  • I'd be suggesting you try to get a better work-life balance, for your own mental health. But that's just me.
  • Mrs G,

You are probably spot on, but how I achieve that I don't know. That's probably why the shambles at The London Stadium at the moment is getting to me more than it appears to some of the other members of this forum. ;ok
  • I will drink ;redwine regardless of how my working day went.

Should the squad sit in purdah
  • edited September 2016
    The club are investigating it. Seems that they all went out for a bit of team bonding for a meal and some broke off later to go to a club. They were seen out early the next morning and two of the establishments they were at around breakfast time confirmed it was them.

No problem with them going out for a few beers by why be stupid enough to still be out many hours later. Of course one of the rags will latch on to it and seen rumours that one "fan" was waiting to get paid by the Sun for the story. Then the whole thing just snowballs into underperforming WHU players who don't care going out on the lash.

Fair play if they were still at it around 9am, I know what the next day feels like after one of those (thank you Vegas!!)

The only way to correct yourself is start all over again ;biggrin

;wahoo
  • TBH, you can't blame any of this season's failings on Randolph, Cresswell or Carroll. So what they do is up to them.

Cress and Andy back will really help with the resilience of the side. Big characters who will instil confidence in the rest of the squad.
  • What bothers me is that we've had to have the team bonding session in the first place, that suggests there is clearly something not right, especially when you recall Noble's comments about "little pockets" of players the other day.

Good that we're trying to correct it, probably just all the newbies coming in and everyone needs a group hug.

IF there was anyone who would be out later than all the others, you just knew it would be Carroll.

You can take the boy............
  • Don't know what's happened in six months. Last season, this side could be 2-0 down in the 80th minute and you wouldn't rule out a 2-3 success.

The spirit was great. Maybe everybody's feeling a little lost after the stadium and training ground move. Bit down and lacklustre. Bit like some people do when they go to Uni.
  • Don't know what's happened in six months. Last season, this side could be 2-0 down in the 80th minute and you wouldn't rule out a 2-3 success.

The spirit was great. Maybe everybody's feeling a little lost after the stadium and training ground move. Bit down and lacklustre. Bit like some people do when they go to Uni.

Yeah, now at 2-0 down in the 80th, you wouldn't rule out it finishing 4-0 / 5-0
  • edited September 2016
    My daughter was was full of it when she went to Uni, and she had the odd party as well

;wahoo

#Wobblypops