Claret member

Anyone else joined? Dunno if you get a gift like in academy memberships but I managed to get a ticket for the Bournemouth home game using it.

Comments

• I joined. Have no idea about welcome pack. Been waiting for an age!
  • I read you get a gift pack but don't think you get £5 off ticket prices any more.
  • One thing I can't see explained on the club's site: if one adult buys claret membership, how many people can they buy tickets for with the claret membership priority?
  • Not 100% sure but I don't think you can buy more than your own ticket Moore.
  • Moore-than

On club site, under 'Tickets', and then 'Claret Membership'

http://www.whufc.com/Tickets/Membership/UK

As well as one-week priority on tickets for matches at our new Stadium at one ticket per membership,
  • You can apply for more than one ticket as long as the additional tickets are for Claret or ST holders.
  • I ordered 2 tickets and had to Assign one to my son who is a Claret Member.
  • I got Claret membership for myself and also for my son this year. I used to get my ticket put onto my Academy membership card which I presume will still be the case. What I would like to know is how my son will get His ticket, will it go onto his card, which he has yet to receive, does he collect it at the stadium, do they post it out? So many questions, I need to lie down! I've emailed the ticket office but I've had no response.......maybe they're lying down as well!
  • He should get a paper ticket until he is issued a card.

I would have thought.

I'm off for a lay down too.
  • I got mine and my son's sent to my home. Also our Juve tickets arrived yesterda
    ;wahoo
  • DJ,

I assume you are not talking about Domzale and Juve games as they are paper tickets.
    For Bournemouth and beyond you will assign online to your sons Client Reference and the electronic membership cards will be updated, as Dee states above. That is as long as your son is included in your online 'Network'.

I need a lie down now. ;ok
  • Do you get discount in the shop if you are a member?
  • Not as a general thing, according to this; there will be (it says) specific offers/discounts during the season.

• IronHerb said:

DJ,

I assume you are not talking about Domzale and Juve games as they are paper tickets.
    For Bournemouth and beyond you will assign online to your sons Client Reference and the electronic membership cards will be updated, as Dee states above. That is as long as your son is included in your online 'Network'.

I need a lie down now. ;ok

No I was referring in general to future premiership games. He hasn't got a membership card but has Claret membership. If he goes to a game by himself will it be via a paper ticket or will he eventually get issued with a card?
  • Whoops - wrong thread - thought we were starting a wine club ;redwine ;ok
  • ;redwine you say

;redwine club you say
  • bbb

No that's the transfer thread.

No, wait a minute, that's a whine thread...
  • Allow me.

;yercoat
  • Why, thank you.
  • Now we have matching ones. We'll look great when we go out. ;biggrin
  • ;lol

#Harold&Hilda
  • Should we get our names on the back so people can tell us apart?
  • I think you may have opened up a can of worms there Grey. ;biggrin

I'll start with Little & Large, Hinge and Bracket.......
  • OI! Less of the 'little' you. I'll have you know that I am above average height.
  • I was referring to Grey ;wink
  • IH

You're not helping yourself, you know...
  • But Mrs G came after me and I had to say something

#panic
  • #ifindoubtschtumitout ;ok
  • MrsGrey said:

Moore-than

On club site, under 'Tickets', and then 'Claret Membership'

As well as one-week priority on tickets for matches at our new Stadium at one ticket per membership,

Thanks so much, Mrs G. I should have found that page. Each time I was directed towards becoming a claret member from an email or the site, that part of the info wasn't shown. Not worth it for me.