Other games

Don’t care about the other games, but Villa had someone on the bench named “Sil Swinkels” and I think that’s worth knowing.

Comments

• Not that I'm bothered as Fernandes is a nasty, snide piece of work, but that was never a red for me.
  • I agree on both counts buffy .Looked a bit harsh but he is a nasty bit of work .so quite happy .shame its against Spurs

• Cracking goal by Justin (and Palmers free kick was nothing to be sniffed at either)
  • From the BBC in reference to Ten Hags thoughts on the Fernandes sending off -

"If it was decided to stage a world straw-clutching championship, Ten Hag would have a good chance of winning with that one."

😂😂😂
  • Cornet starts for saints .
  • Not helping much though. They’re 3-0 down
  • steve said:

Cornet starts for saints .

I thought Id see how he's playing so tuned in for the second half; he got subbed at half time 😂🤣😂.

• Did nothing first half .But then Saints were awful
  • edited October 1

Not that I'm bothered as Fernandes is a nasty, snide piece of work, but that was never a red for me.

Red card has been rescinded. Really can't believe the VAR thought it was a red tbh, yet more incompetence.
  • Off again tonight though
  • Bizarre happenings at the Amex.
  • Spurs lol
  • Spuds, the new Everton for losing leads =)
  • Ward-Prowse sent of for Forest, how dare they!
  • MrsGrey said:

Spurs lol

Very amusing
  • Bit early in the season for them to go all Spursy!
  • Bit early in the season for them to go all Spursy!

Think it was October when we came back from 3-0 down to draw .

Was willing Kulusevski to get 2nd yellow but unfortunately he showed intelligence twice when the temptation was there.
  • I'm wondering what you call it when Spurs go all Spursy. Spurs squared?
  • Why doesn't Postecoglu ever look at the camera?
  • Well he's not going to look you in the eye while he talks nonsense. 🤷‍♂️
  • Before we get too carried let’s not forget who their next opponents are.
  • MIAHammer said:

Before we get too carried let’s not forget who their next opponents are.

Let's just enjoy the moment, we had a good, 4-1 win, and Spurs lost after being 2-0 up; it's a good weekend 😊.
  • MIAHammer said:

Before we get too carried let’s not forget who their next opponents are.

Let's just enjoy the moment, we had a good, 4-1 win, and Spurs lost after being 2-0 up; it's a good weekend 😊.
    And despite what some classify as an awful start we are still ahead of ManU. 😅
  • From watching MotD2 the best game yesterday was Chelsea v Forest - which wasn't live on TV
  • Just catching up on The Precision FC highlights (go Rav 🧣) and doesn’t this goal seem massive?
    And the pen was saved 😳