Other games weekend of Sept 21st

35 mins in and Villa very fortunate not to be two down

Comments

• The weather in Leicester...WOW....Have all the games live, so flicking around....
  • Duran scored again for Villa.
  • Arsenal 2-1 up at City, but down to 10 men at the end of a long first half.
  • Lots of controversy. Both managers furious ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • When you are on a yellow already and you crash into someoneโ€™s back like that, surely you can have no complaints.

Good game to watch
  • edited September 22
    That was only a foul. The yellow was for delaying the restart.

• Lol. Score at the death. After all Arsenal's time wasting. Karma.
  • City score in the 98th minute.
  • MrsGrey said:

That was only a foul. The yellow was for delaying the restart.

Was it? The foul was worthy of a yellow imo, he blatently jumped straight into the City player. Both were worth a yellow imo.

• My comms said PL had confirmed reason.
  • MrsGrey said:

My comms said PL had confirmed reason.

Lucky not to get 3 yellows then ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚. Never mind Leeds, dirty dirty Arsenal.
  • Got to feel a little bit for the Arsenal as they defended royally during that second half, strangely City seemed bereft of ideas.

All in all Arsenal would have taken that point at almost any time during the game
  • I thought the same, I felt Grielish should have been on earlier as he is what you need in that situation and he made a difference, I also felt when they decided to shoot from the edge of the box they always went high. I am a fan of driving it low towards goal as it becomes unpredictable and can take a deflection and bounce anywhere and fall to someone. They kept trying to find a top corner and hitting it over. I am glad Arsenal didn't get the three points in the end with all their dark arts.